Can you say forex is gambling? - page 9

It's gambling if you can not earn profits haha

It's become gambling when you dreams quick money , using much margin or leverage

for instance if you use  1:20 leverage against 1:500     your results will be completely different

Nguyen Phuong Hoang #:
It's gambling if you can not earn profits haha

It's gambling if you don't know what you are doing AND your strategy is based (mostly) on luck.

Definitely not gambling if youre doing it correctly. You need to be able to have a defined set of rules including risk management to say that it is a viable strategy. If youre closing your eyes and pressing buy and sell then youre gambling

No, Forex is not gambling.
trading is nothing like gambling
Gambling is by luck, but Forex involves learning how to trade and statistics.

mtuppers #:

gambling is when you play is uncertain, there are a lot of system that might be right for you, trader are saying trend is your friend, therefore, go with the trend, any time frame has trend, go along with it.

I totally agree with you.

It depends on you.

Less knowledge about the trade can be considered as a a gambling

no its not gambling its a free money actually to all but some have misleading they start in a wrong system.

Give me your definition of gambling.
A champion poker player has ability and risk management Plus 10% of luck. When we talk about probability and uncertainty average human brain bugs.
The question youd like to ask is whether you can make money with forex or not... and I can assure you you can make money with the market as long as you are as professional and dedicated as a world champion poker player.
Reason: