- Market conditions are indeterminable. Billions of factors are affecting market in different ways.
- At any instant evenly spaced upward or downward movements have same probability of occurence like in coin toss game.
- Double-Click or Drag-Drop on an active chart.
- Script opens a buy or sell order randomly.
- Volume and Exit Levels are determined by user inputs.
- Use DeleteObjects to clear setup lines after closing order.
HOW TO WIN IN A TWO PROBABILITY GAME
- Open order randomly. In equally spaced TP and SL you have 50% wining probability.
- Until hitting SL, you will have chances to close order with smaller profits unless unluckily you catched the top/bottom.
- To increase winning probability SL range should be greater than TP range.
- In short term count of wins will be more than losses. In long term they will be equal. (Zero Sum Game)