Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!) - page 25

Hello barabashkakvn, I am looking for an EA or someone who can help me with the following idea. And i was wondering if you can help me out. 

I am looking for a system that opens new orders after the previous one is closed. This idea may sound strange. But I'll explain why I'm looking for it. After 3 months of research, I stumbled on an idea. A simple idea that might work very well. Of course, everyone knows the term hedging. If you look at a simple EUR-USD chart (or another chart with an ADR of around 90), see if an order opens with a trailing stop that starts from 850 a trailing step of 650 (200 between).and a double hedge After 400 pips and a double opening after the take profit. You have a system that takes care of all the trends. And that is very profitable, This may be a clearer example

Open 2 orders (one buy && one sell) with a 400 stop loss a trailing start of 850 and a step of 650 -------->
                                          400 pips                                   400 pips                                  400 pips
Open the orders --------> opens opposite 2 orders --------> opens opposite 2 orders --------> opens opposite 2 orders
Stop lost kicks in --------> here --------> --------> -------->--------> here--------> --------> --------> here
Then you have an oder who takesthose 1200 pips an order that picks up the 800 pips and an order that picks up the 400 pips. A total of 2400 pips. While the orders being closed by the stop for a loss of -1200

Also if the trailing stop closes the good order and the ea reopens the orders. you have many orders at the beginning of a new trend.
can someone help me with this idea. Or maybe someone knows where to find the solution? I have been looking for hedge ea's for a long time. But I have never been able to find a good.one that opens 2 orders.

Can you mabey help me out?

Thank you very much in advance.

Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Before you proceed to study the trade functions of the platform, you must have a clear understanding of the basic terms: order, deal and position...

Gotraders123:

Hello barabashkakvn, I am looking for an EA or someone who can help me with the following idea. And i was wondering if you can help me out. 

I am looking for a system that opens new orders after the previous one is closed. This idea may sound strange. But I'll explain why I'm looking for it. After 3 months of research, I stumbled on an idea. A simple idea that might work very well. Of course, everyone knows the term hedging. If you look at a simple EUR-USD chart (or another chart with an ADR of around 90), see if an order opens with a trailing stop that starts from 850 a trailing step of 650 (200 between).and a double hedge After 400 pips and a double opening after the take profit. You have a system that takes care of all the trends. And that is very profitable, This may be a clearer example

Open 2 orders (one buy && one sell) with a 400 stop loss a trailing start of 850 and a step of 650 -------->
                                          400 pips                                   400 pips                                  400 pips
Open the orders --------> opens opposite 2 orders --------> opens opposite 2 orders --------> opens opposite 2 orders
Stop lost kicks in --------> here --------> --------> -------->--------> here--------> --------> --------> here
Then you have an oder who takesthose 1200 pips an order that picks up the 800 pips and an order that picks up the 400 pips. A total of 2400 pips. While the orders being closed by the stop for a loss of -1200

Also if the trailing stop closes the good order and the ea reopens the orders. you have many orders at the beginning of a new trend.
can someone help me with this idea. Or maybe someone knows where to find the solution? I have been looking for hedge ea's for a long time. But I have never been able to find a good.one that opens 2 orders.

Can you mabey help me out?

Thank you very much in advance.

I don't think there is such an EA available.

You can always post it as a job in Freelance section.

@Gotraders123 I understand you are keen to find help, but this is your third, identical post.

I will leave this post, but I am going to delete your other 2 threads, and please don't start any new ones on this topic.

Thank you.

Gotraders123:

Sorry, I did not understand a thing.

What is "trailing start"? I know such terms:

Vladimir Karputov:

Last ZZ50.mq5 version   "1.003"

Looks for tops of "A", "B" and "C". Draws vertical lines through these tops.

Visually, vertices are defined correctly. I move on to the next step: I set pending orders for 1/2 "AB" and 1/2 "BC".

Hi 

I have a simple MA logic which is BUY/SELL happened when two different moving average crossover, but I don't know how to  make it  on execution, please help me with this.Thank you!

The logic is below:

bool BuyCondition= (Ma1Val[1]>Ma2Val[1]) && (Ma2Val[2]>Ma1Val[2]); 

bool SellCondition = (Ma2Val[1]>Ma1Val[1]) && (Ma1Val[2]>Ma2Val[2]); 

if BuyCondition is ture, check the position, if buy opened ->return, if sell opened ->close position and buy, if no position then buy.

if SellCondition is ture, check the position, if sell opened ->return, if buy opened ->close position and sell, if no position then sell.

iskyjoe2016:

Hi 

I have a simple MA logic which is BUY/SELL happened when two different moving average crossover, but I don't know how to  make it  on execution, please help me with this.Thank you!

The logic is below:

bool BuyCondition= (Ma1Val[1]>Ma2Val[1]) && (Ma2Val[2]>Ma1Val[2]); 

bool SellCondition = (Ma2Val[1]>Ma1Val[1]) && (Ma1Val[2]>Ma2Val[2]); 

if BuyCondition is ture, check the position, if buy opened ->return, if sell opened ->close position and buy, if no position then buy.

if SellCondition is ture, check the position, if sell opened ->return, if buy opened ->close position and sell, if no position then sell.

Crossing of two iMA.

Discussions of this code began here: .

Vladimir Karputov:

Crossing of two iMA.

Discussions of this code began here: .

Thank you! 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!)

Vladimir Karputov, 2017.04.23 07:40

There will be several modes:

Mode "High and Low of the current day"

Pic. 1. Mode "High and Low of the current day"

Mode "High and Low for N-days"

Pic. 2. High and Low Custom levels Mode "High and Low for N-days"

It is possible to add some more mode.

Ok

MONEY FA:

Ok

Do you have a suggestion for improvement? Do you think you need to add additional modes?

Reason: