Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!) - page 60

deleon hosten :
hey there is it possible that someone can make a expert advisor that uses the AO & AC. buy or sell signals when the AC & AO turns the same color with a cut off timer/take profit in candles or mintues. thank you

Here's an advisor: iAC iAO Two identical colors

iAC iAO Two identical colors

Рис. 1. iAC iAO Two identical colors

need an ea that takes profit when price touches a trendline

Femi Kikas :
need an ea that takes profit when price touches a trendline

Unfortunately, your proposal does not correlate with the first post on this topic.

I have a scalping idea i made into two custom indicators using a builder based on MACD (See attached). One is for entry and the other is for exit. I need some help combining the logic into an EA;

Buy: Open buy position when M1 MACD main signal line crosses and closes above zero AND M5 MACD main signal line is above zero. Close position when M1 MACD main signal line crosses and closes below zero.

Sell: Open sell position when M1 MACD main signal line crosses and closes below zero AND M5 MACD main signal line is below zero. Close position when M1 MACD main signal line crosses and closes above zero.

Risk management:

- Lot size based on risk % of balance

- SL= ATR (14) x4

- TP = ATR (14) x3 (Close 50% position and move SL to breakeven)

Oliver Munafumpa :

I have a scalping idea i made into two custom indicators using a builder based on MACD (See attached). One is for entry and the other is for exit. I need some help combining the logic into an EA;

Buy: Open buy position when M1 MACD main signal line crosses and closes above zero AND M5 MACD main signal line is above zero. Close position when M1 MACD main signal line crosses and closes below zero.

Sell: Open sell position when M1 MACD main signal line crosses and closes below zero AND M5 MACD main signal line  is  below  zero. Close position when M1 MACD main signal line crosses and closes above zero.

Risk management:

- Lot size based on risk % of balance

- SL= ATR (14) x4

- TP = ATR (14) x3 (Close 50% position and move SL to breakeven)

I do not work with any "constructors" and "code generators" - you need to ask questions where you got these "constructors".

Vladimir Karputov:

I do not work with any "constructors" and "code generators" - you need to ask questions where you got these "constructors".

I used that just to prove my logic works and if i could use that as input into an EA. Just being honest with my methods, am not skilled in coding but i come up with quite a number of ideas and this is the quickest way i can test them on my own.

I know code builders are not the best way to go about it but they work as a proof of concept in the hypothesis testing phase

Hi,

I need an MT5 expert that:

• every time a candle is closed (the timeframe should be configurable, independent of the chart's timeframe), 
  • for example the chart could be on H1, but the expert should look M5 candles
  • system should look at the volumes of different currencies (the list of currencies must be configurable) and compare with volume of the previous candle
  • If the volume increases by a percentage (configurable), send a push alert to mobile MT5
  • the alert should indicate the pair, current volume and previous volume

I hope it's clear

Thank you

israelhernando:

Hi,

I need an MT5 expert that:

• every time a candle is closed (the timeframe should be configurable, independent of the chart's timeframe), 
  • for example the chart could be on H1, but the expert should look M5 candles
  • system should look at the volumes of different currencies (the list of currencies must be configurable) and compare with volume of the previous candle
  • If the volume increases by a percentage (configurable), send a push alert to mobile MT5
  • the alert should indicate the pair, current volume and previous volume

I hope it's clear

Thank you

Search CodeBase: Volumes Alert

Vladimir Karputov:

Search CodeBase: Volumes Alert

ok, thank you

Oliver Munafumpa:

I used that just to prove my logic works and if i could use that as input into an EA. Just being honest with my methods, am not skilled in coding but i come up with quite a number of ideas and this is the quickest way i can test them on my own.

I know code builders are not the best way to go about it but they work as a proof of concept in the hypothesis testing phase

No feedback for me?
Reason: