[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 20

and this is an indicator, an EA without an index does not trade
Files:

thanks in advance!!!!

Please help me write a simple EA.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/123463

fortrader.ru >>:
Напишу советника бесплатно но по очереди, пишите кому нужно http://forum.fortrader.ru/index.php?board=3.0

A simple MACD or Ichimoku based EA is needed. If the fast one crosses the slow one from below - buy; if the fast one crosses the slow one from above - close an open buy position and sell. And so on. If the slow one crosses the fast one from below - we close the open sell position and buy.

Alexey888 писал(а) >>

I need a simple EA based on MACD or Ichimoku.

Too bad, fortrader likes complex and interesting Expert Advisors) And in general, MACD-based EAs should already be available, have you checked the database?

rid писал(а) >>

Yes, indeed! You're probably mostly right. I have made my acquaintance a grider EA of this kind to his order. Almost one to one with your description, plus trails of loss and profit. We kept it on demo for 1.5-2 months (Limit and Stop Loss versions). And the profits were progressive and stable (although there were drawdowns). Expert Advisor worked with lot 001 and a profit of about +3000$ with initial deposit = 10000$.

However, the situation has changed dramatically on the real account (in a well-known brokerage company). The Expert Advisor started (by the law of meanness) with a heavy drawdown, but it quickly restored the initial deposit. And as soon as the profit started (and it was good!), the brokerage company sent us a message saying that the given tactics "strongly overloads and complicates the server, and therefore the client should reconsider ...." , etc. "etc. Strange lapses and interruptions in communication started. Eventually the account was simply blocked.

Although, the number of put-ins was limited to 15-20 and the number of open positions to no more than a hundred or two at a time!

So, don't be fooled. DC will not let you use such a profitable Expert Advisor.

Think of something else. If you have already thought of the above tactic, then, perhaps, you have brains at least, and you will think of something else, profitable....

//----------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way. Somewhere here on the forum is a freely available Expert Advisor similar in algorithm. Search for gridiron.

It really is and gives a profit. It needed some fine-tuning before opening by indicators but it did not work. I want to place it here: Grider may be you and get refinement.

Fibo писал(а) >>

It really is and gives profit, I had to refine it before opening by indicators, but it didn't work. I have an EA here: Grider Maybe you will be able to refine it.

Maybe you will get the fine-tuning. Check this link.

Vinin писал(а) >>

The advisor is not there. Check the link.

I'm sorry - the link didn't take. I'm posting it like this (in the discussion on page 7), at the same time you can check out the topic as well: https: //www.mql5.com/ru/forum/107966/page7

Fibo >>:

Прошу прощения - не взялась ссылка. Выкладываю так (в обсуждении на 7-ой странице), заодно и с темой можно ознакомиться: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/107966/page7

Good afternoon!

I have a Max MA indicator, two wands with two signal dots. I am asking to remake it in such a way that when the main line crosses another one from down to up and the signal dot lights up, the main line has the same colour as the signal dot up to the next cross and vice versa from up to down. If it is possible, it is quite possible that this option will be useful for many.

Regards.

dadi писал(а) >>

Good afternoon!

I have a Max MA indicator, two wands with two signal dots. I am asking to remake it in such a way that when the main line crosses another one from down to up and the signal dot lights up, the main line has the same colour as the signal dot up to the next cross and vice versa from up to down. If it is possible, it is quite possible that this option will be useful for many.

Regards.

Take a look at it. It works fine.

Reason: