Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!) - page 65

I believe that each advisor should work autonomously, without any "Martingale assistants".

Vladimir Karputov:
I believe that each advisor should work autonomously, without any "Martingale assistants".

I respect your opinion.
But the perfect EA hasn't been coded yet :)

As its name suggests, it would only function as a "support" and would be there to assist the main strategy.

Ok. Thank you for sharing your comment.

Good day Vladimir

I have developed a MATLAB code for prediction of forex pairs price for next day. Now, I need an expert which can read a .csv file, contains date, time, symbol and signal(buy=1, sell=-1 and 0=nothing) with constants SL,TP and LOTS.

I will be appreciated if you provide it for me.

Thanks Maryam.

maryam sadri # :

Good day Vladimir

I have developed a MATLAB code for prediction of forex pairs price for next day. Now, I need an expert which can read a .csv file, contains date, time, symbol and signal(buy=1, sell=-1 and 0=nothing) with constants SL,TP and LOTS.

I will be appreciated if you provide it for me.

Thanks Maryam.

How is a trading signal encoded? What is the signal time frame? What if the signal cannot be completed at the specified time?

Vladimir Karputov #:

How is a trading signal encoded? What is the signal time frame? What if the signal cannot be completed at the specified time?

1-signal encoded: buy=1, sell=-1, 0=nosignal

2-signal time frame is daily.

3-at the end of day position should be closed.

Is it possible in coding buy stop or sell stop with moving average value?

Rahul Ramani # :
Is it possible in coding buy stop or sell stop with moving average value?

Yes, this is possible. It's all about how the 'Moving Average' indicator is positioned relative to the price.

Vladimir Karputov #:

Yes, this is possible. It's all about how the 'Moving Average' indicator is positioned relative to the price.

Hi Vladimir,

The parameter "Wilder's EMA period" of the indicator below is not responding.
I have set this parameter to "7" or "700" in many different periods, but the display does not change.

Could it be some kind of compatibility issue with the current MT5?
I reported the problem to the author of the indicator but did not get a response (?)

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/24629

Best.

CCI - double smoothed Wilder's EMA filtered
  • www.mql5.com

Edviao # :

Hi Vladimir,

The parameter "Wilder's EMA period" of the indicator below is not responding.
I have set this parameter to "7" or "700" in many different periods, but the display does not change.

Could it be some kind of compatibility issue with the current MT5?
I reported the problem to the author of the indicator but did not get a response (?)

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/24629

Best.

I don't think your question fits the concept of this is a topic.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!)

Vladimir Karputov, 2017.04.09 13:59

Terms and Conditions:

1. You describe (you provide) the idea.
  2. I place an open MQL5 code in this branch.
  3. I place this code in a CodeBase.  
  4. I specify the author of the idea and the author of a MQL5 code in a code.
  5. The coding services are provided "as is" and you use them at your own risk.

List of ideas on which the work is now:

Hi,

amazing, that you do so much for the community. Thank you.

My idea:

A script, which analyzes history of a pair to find out what would have been optimal entry points for optimal number of trades (thus optimal duration), optimal time frame (or tick), optimal sl, tp, trail,...

So it should have a few nested loops to try the parameters with brute force.

Then one can give a percent score to each indicator or ea of this optimum values.

Is there a similar project or script existent?

If I hear no more from you I know, you have written it, then you made a holy grail ea and you are mr. billon. :-)

regards
Al

Reason: