Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!) - page 65

Vladimir Karputov
I believe that each advisor should work autonomously, without any "Martingale assistants".
Edviao
Edviao  
Vladimir Karputov:
I believe that each advisor should work autonomously, without any "Martingale assistants".

I respect your opinion.
But the perfect EA hasn't been coded yet :)

As its name suggests, it would only function as a "support" and would be there to assist the main strategy.

Ok. Thank you for sharing your comment.

mmarry sadr
mmarry sadr  

Good day Vladimir

I have developed a MATLAB code for prediction of forex pairs price for next day. Now, I need an expert which can read a .csv file, contains date, time, symbol and signal(buy=1, sell=-1 and 0=nothing) with constants SL,TP and LOTS.

I will be appreciated if you provide it for me.

Thanks Maryam.

Vladimir Karputov
maryam sadri # :

Good day Vladimir

I have developed a MATLAB code for prediction of forex pairs price for next day. Now, I need an expert which can read a .csv file, contains date, time, symbol and signal(buy=1, sell=-1 and 0=nothing) with constants SL,TP and LOTS.

I will be appreciated if you provide it for me.

Thanks Maryam.

How is a trading signal encoded? What is the signal time frame? What if the signal cannot be completed at the specified time?

mmarry sadr
mmarry sadr  
Vladimir Karputov #:

How is a trading signal encoded? What is the signal time frame? What if the signal cannot be completed at the specified time?

1-signal encoded: buy=1, sell=-1, 0=nosignal

2-signal time frame is daily.

3-at the end of day position should be closed.

Rahul Ramani
Rahul Ramani  
Is it possible in coding buy stop or sell stop with moving average value?
Vladimir Karputov
Rahul Ramani # :
Is it possible in coding buy stop or sell stop with moving average value?

Yes, this is possible. It's all about how the 'Moving Average' indicator is positioned relative to the price.