Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!) - page 51

donalk1981 :
A trailing buystop or a trailing sellstop which follows like a trailing stoploss, but for an entry when the spike or the market reverses. 

Do you want to work with pending Stop orders in the MetaTrader 5 terminal? Do you want to push the pending Stop order all the time from the current price?

Hi, i have idea but im not a programer. Somebody can help me code like below:

1- All RSI signals appear <20 and at the same time Stochatics <15, Buy.

2- All RSI signals appear> 70 and at the same time Stochatics> 80, Sell.

3- If the price exceeds 10 pips, then add an order (Lot = Lot * 1.52)

Options: TP, SL, MaxTrade, Trailing Stop, Lot...

Thanks you

Thanh Pham Duy :

Thanks you

How long have you been trading this strategy in MetaTrader 5? Any results?

Vladimir Karputov:

How long have you been trading this strategy in MetaTrader 5? Any results?

Result 9/10 for EU pair. Balance 1k->6k for a year.

Thanh Pham Duy :

Result 9/10 for EU pair. Balance 1k->6k for a year.

Good. I think the weekend will be the code.

Thanh Pham Duy :

Thanks you

iStochastic iRSI EA

Trading strategy idea

The EA polls two indicators: iStochastic (Stochastic Oscillator, STO) and iRSI (Relative Strength Index, RSI).

Trading signals:

For both indicators, a bar is set on which the signal is checked - Signal Bar, for the Stochastic Oscillator indicator, it is additionally indicated which indicator buffer to poll: main or signal (parameter Stochastic Signal Buffer:) .

Signal BUY: RSI < RSI Level DOWN AND STO < Stochastic Level DOWN

SELL Signal: RSI> RSI Level UP AND STO> Stochastic Level UP

iStochastic iRSI EA
iStochastic iRSI EA
  • www.mql5.com
Советник опрашивает два индикатора: iStochastic (Stochastic Oscillator, STO) и iRSI (Relative Strength Index, RSI).  Для обоих индикаторов задаётся бар на котором проверяется сигнал - Signal Bar, для индикатора Stochastic Oscillator дополнительно указывается какой индикаторный буфер опрашивать: основной или сигнальный (параметр  Stochastic...

Hi, I have idea for utilities EA (MQL5) for open large order

Reference from problem to open large order have problem with max lot from broker limited

example EA trade 256 lot but broker limited max lot = 50 lot

May be make EA can do all-in-one 1 ea. or may be separate to many EA.

A. EA open large over max lot because broker limited by method using split max lot order

example open order 128 lot (broker limit 50 lot)  so, EA split 50+50+28  (=128)

B. EA open large over max lot because broker limited by method using split each order same

example open order 128 lot (broker limit 50 lot)   so, EA open order each 1 lot x 128 time  (1+1+1+1+..... =128)

and for can close order easy, Some large order can not close easy and have slippage a lot id close all large lot in one time, then split to small order and close small one easy

C. EA close large order by close small order util close all

example from big size order 50 lot  then close order 0.1 lot x 500 time

close by 50 lot may be got slippage problem and close 0.1 may be fast and can close order.

Thank you

@ Vladimir Karputov,

The  explanation of the T3 deviation is  https://www.mql5.com/en/code/20695:

''The calculation is not a Standard Deviation smoothed by T3. Instead it uses intermediate steps of T3 calculation to get the deviation based on T3. As expected the deviation calculated this way is much smoother than the Standard Deviation is "faster" in response to market changes.''

And the explanation of Zero lag T3 is https://www.mql5.com/en/code/20684 :

''Zero lag T3 also uses the "zero lagging" method to make it even faster and to keep the smoothness.''

My  request is  can  you  re-code  the T3 deviation with Zero lag T3 ? My expectation is to have a faster T3  Deviation meanwhile keeping  the same smoothness, it  has great potential.Thanks.

T3 Deviation
T3 Deviation
  • www.mql5.com
Zero lag T3 Zero lag T3 uses the "zero lagging" method to make it even faster and to keep the smoothness. Zero lag Hull Average This version of Hull Moving Average makes the lag even lesser and still keeps the smoothing of the Hull Average thus making it even "faster". T3...

cemal :

@ Vladimir Karputov,

The  explanation of the T3 deviation is  https://www.mql5.com/en/code/20695 :

''The calculation is not a Standard Deviation smoothed by T3. Instead it uses intermediate steps of T3 calculation to get the deviation based on T3. As expected the deviation calculated this way is much smoother than the Standard Deviation is "faster" in response to market changes.''

And the explanation of Zero lag T3 is  https://www.mql5.com/en/code/20684 :

''Zero lag T3 also uses the "zero lagging" method to make it even faster and to keep the smoothness.''

My  request is  can  you  re-code  the T3 deviation with Zero lag T3 ? My expectation is to have a faster T3  Deviation meanwhile keeping  the same smoothness, it  has great potential.Thanks.

Sorry, I can’t understand: "Where is the trading idea here"? (Please read the first post on this topic)

It is a complicated idea.The idea is to have more responsive(faster)  but smoother bands for trading.Or maybe use it as adaptive filter in moving average calculations,similar  to vhf adaptive T3 etc...

But  nevermind I think it is  better to take it  Freelance section.I will do  that  in the near  future.

Reason: