Best Alternative Solutions Comparatively - page 12

alpha24:
sorry guys One stupid question is it not enough indicators in chart window only?

No. Viva diversity. Some stuff must be put in a subwindow. It depends what you need for your trading. I don't want to miss one or indis in subwindows, these beasts outside of their cages won't go well

krelian99:
No. Viva diversity. Some stuff must be put in a subwindow. It depends what you need for your trading. I don't want to miss one or indis in subwindows, these beasts outside of their cages won't go well

Diversity is the key to all. Without it we are not seeing the woods from the tree

I like to have a choice. The more there is, I feel better that I can chose and compare.

Imagine if we would have just moving average - that would not be good at all

Long live the diversity

morro:
I like to have a choice. The more there is, I feel better that I can chose and compare.

Imagine if we would have just moving average - that would not be good at all

Long live the diversity

Hi morro,

of course you are right,and the purpose of thread is exact this ,you could have choice for the best one comparatively....from all types.Bands,Channels,Envelops,Ribbons,Dynamic zones,MAs,Filters,Histo,BARs, a long list i cant mention all types and kinds.

regards

I think that the purpose of every normal TA forum is exactly that : to give people choice to chose and to be able to adapt tools to their trading preferences (and possibilities). I don't think that traders should adapt to systems. I think that traders should adapt systems (using reliable tools) to themselves

mladen:
I think that the purpose of every normal TA forum is exactly that : to give people choice to chose and to be able to adapt tools to their trading preferences (and possibilities). I don't think that traders should adapt to systems. I think that traders should adapt systems (using reliable tools) to themselves

and no doubt,this is the place,peoples can have a huge volume of every type indicators (reliable and trust-able) with new inventions along with latest form additions every day, variety and quality is forums motto....world is open for every one,they can compare and test.....

mntiwana:
and no doubt,this is the place,peoples can have a huge volume of every type indicators (reliable and trust-able) with new inventions along with latest form additions every day, variety and quality is forums motto....world is open for every one,they can compare and test.....

You told a key word "testing"

A lot of traders think that it is enough to take one indicator, look it on the history and after 5 minutes they can trade using that indicator and make money. Which is nonsense. Without knowing what the indicator does and shows and without testing they are only going to lose.

So people : test, test and test. And only then trade

Dearest MLADEN,

please some guide and help concerning ON CHAT STOCH indicator...is it useful and possible to add smooth and all possible new prices and averages in it,...thanks,

regards

I have found something in my lumber box. The code is a no-no, and it is in subwindow.

sto_jma_stochastic_kdsl.mq4

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN,

please some guide and help concerning ON CHAT STOCH indicator...is it useful and possible to add smooth and all possible new prices and averages in it,...thanks,

regards

mntiwana

Stochastic already has smoothing in it (that is the slowing parameter). Maybe some other type of smoothing (it uses the simplest smoothing). Will do some experiments with other types of smoothing

Reason: