Best Alternative Solutions Comparatively - page 26

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

i quoted you from a silent thread and though my request is not fully belonging to this thread but as i am looking for alternative solutions for trailing stop in a different and effective way than to usual ways.

since long i am trying to have an indicator for trailing stop move based on previous high (in sell orders) and previous low (in buy orders) and already so many times i requested you,may be you possibly remember it.....plz help me by coding some thing in any shape (like averages line,trend line,step ladder line,even channel style) ....... the main purpose is, that detect previous low/high in up/down trend ....... i believes nothing is impossible for you ,and as for me,i have no any other solutions other than to request you again and again.

here in picture i tried to explain for a sell order (down trend) same in reverse (buy order/up trend).

the yellow line is trailing stop line that i am expecting you to code,it is first phase of the code and in second phase i want an distance option should be added,how many pips/points away from the previous high/low points as shown in picture with blue and aqua color lines ....this gap/distance will help user in two way,first the minor peak/valley controls .as shown in picture with red circle is a valley.valleys in down trend and peaks in up trend ..... secondly some times price breaks the previous high/low few pips and then move the current trend......if you needs more explanation,plz ask me.

regards

mntiwana

Right now I am more on changes (finally a lot of issues are already solved - much mre to be solved, but now it is a work that is really done)

As soon as I have more time, we shall get back to this post and discuss it more. OK?

krelian99:

Hej NasT, this is a very static trailing grid/step. The market is a non-deterministic/ non-stochastic, but high-dynamic system, so I were you I would look for a dynamic trailing something. Why not taking a MA? BUY using low of candles and SELL using high of candles.

In the example are two VEMA14 double smoothed with one price high and one price low.

sorry man,some functions uploading pictures not working properly,don't know when TSD will got back in normal.

regards

Files:
EURAUDM5.png  35 kb

mladen:

mntiwana

Right now I am more on changes (finally a lot of issues are already solved - much mre to be solved, but now it is a work that is really done)

As soon as I have more time, we shall get back to this post and discuss it more. OK?

Dearest MLADEN

thanks for reply,and yes i can wait as long as you get manage time,just remember,you are the only hope for my this needs.

regards

Krelian99:

Hej NasT, this is a very static trailing grid/step. The market is a non-deterministic/ non-stochastic, but high-dynamic system, so I were you I would look for a dynamic trailing something. Why not taking a MA? BUY using low of candles and SELL using high of candles.

In the example are two VEMA14 double smoothed with one price high and one price low.

Krelian

thanks to join again you own started thread,also your stated picture is well trended,but i did not got your meanings,how do i trail my stop loss with this or with any MA,as you mentioned above,if you use some MA or any other method you have to defined the number of pips/points for to trail stop loss,means how much pips/points your stop loss should be away from price.it is illogical,if you stay too far/away from the price,it means the pips you gained,can be go out of your pocket any time,if you stay too close,your order can be hit soon though trend is still in your favor.

when in my case (my proposal) you don't needs to defined some specific values or number of pips/points but your stop loss will be shifted automatically at next high/low when 4th candles will be closed (of course three candles are involved in forming high/low) see in upper picture,i explained.

as i tried to explained,not any other method for trailing could be like i am planing and trying,it will trailing the stop loss with previous high in down trend (sell order) and will be trail with previous low in up trend. (buy order) ...... and often trend is changed when price breaks the previous high/low,you can see at any chart,any pair,any TF ....... and some times price lightly touch previous low/high (may be more few pips/points cross) and move in the current trend.that is why i want stay away few pips back from the previous high/low for to take control on PEAKs and VALLEYs (see picture in upper post).

user can define some percentage of order close at previous high/low break (25%,33%,50%) and total volume of trade will be closed automatically when opposite signal accures ..... close the previous trade and open new trade in next current trend when conditions met.

i also pointed in lower picture how trend changed when previous high/low breaks,this picture is copy of your above picture........ waiting for your valued suggestions and criticism,so that we reach at some useful applicable solution.

regards

krelian99:
Hope this makes it more clear. For Buy position exit on candle close below lower line, for Sell exit on candle close above upper line. It is VEMA20 here. In ranging market it isn't that good, but it is just an idea.

Krelian

thanks for explaining this,this is for exit trades and when to buy or sell,do you means when exit buy,at same point activate sell and when exit sell,at same point start buy.....and as for vema20,do you remember your 50 period black trend tunnel (here in picture) so this vema20 is alternative to that 50 period black channel, RIGHT ?

actually there are a lot of options and alternatives for entering/exiting trades we can have and adjust any ....... the main issue i have and i am working on it since long and you know it better, FIRST,trailing stop loss and SECOND,choppy market situation ................ so plz let us work on trailing stop first....... and in my opinion,the best one formula for trailing is previous high/low,it have a logic behind and work in every situation regardless of pair,TF,volume.so i needs your help in this regards.

Files:

krelian99:

Krelian

let me try once more for uploading picture.

not able to upload pictures,the site still have problems

mntiwana:

Krelian

thanks for explaining this,this is for exit trades and when to buy or sell,do you means when exit buy,at same point activate sell and when exit sell,at same point start buy.....and as for vema20,do you remember your 50 period black trend tunnel (here in picture) so this vema20 is alternative to that 50 period black channel, RIGHT ?

[...]

I do remember :) it is still a fix part of my setup and my recent chart has high recognition value. However, the old pic is for interpretation of volume (ticks) to price and dynamic and static S/R (absolutely no need for nma histo). Your trailing stop case is a diffrent view of the market, there is no interpretation of the chart, so it works similar, but diffrent.

There are a lot of fake break outs, so you must give a bonus distance of 5pips (M1) or 15 pips (M5) or at least ADX depending on your highs and lows. The only way to know whether it is a real break out or a fakey is over volume ticks. Valid candle stick patterns? Volume ticks! Valid Harmonic Patterns? Guess what. Is there still trust in the trend? What is the only 'indicator' that show you whether the trend is over or not before (!) it is or before (!) a new one sets in? Right. There are still more examples, but all starts with volume ticks. Volume leads price, so volume is King, not a high or low. It is the most underestimated and most difficult 'indicator', but if you wanna really understand the market get used to it.

krelian99:

I do remember :) it is still a fix part of my setup and my recent chart has high recognition value. However, the old pic is for interpretation of volume (ticks) to price and dynamic and static S/R (absolutely no need for nma histo). Your trailing stop case is a diffrent view of the market, there is no interpretation of the chart, so it works similar, but diffrent.

There are a lot of fake break outs, so you must give a bonus distance of 5pips (M1) or 15 pips (M5) or at least ADX depending on your highs and lows. The only way to know whether it is a real break out or a fakey is over volume ticks. Valid candle stick patterns? Volume ticks! Valid Harmonic Patterns? Guess what. Is there still trust in the trend? What is the only 'indicator' that show you whether the trend is over or not before (!) it is or before (!) a new one sets in? Right. There are still more examples, but all starts with volume ticks. Volume leads price, so volume is King, not a high or low. It is the most underestimated and most difficult 'indicator', but if you wanna really understand the market get used to it.

Krelian

yes of course bonus distance is crucial,why i am asking for second phase that give user a option how much far away the trailing line should move behind price.....can you explain with pictures,how adx or volume ticks can handle and manage trailing stop loss line .............. and this previous high/low are for trailing only,not for trend locating or entry exit,only they will trail the stop loss at high/low points from a chosen distance according to trading strategy.perhaps you are not getting my point of view.

regards

mntiwana:

Krelian

yes of course bonus distance is crucial,why i am asking for second phase that give user a option how much far away the trailing line should move behind price.....can you explain with pictures,how adx or volume ticks can handle and manage trailing stop loss line .............. and this previous high/low are for trailing only,not for trend locating or entry exit,only they will trail the stop loss at high/low points from a chosen distance according to trading strategy.perhaps you are not getting my point of view.

regards

Volume ticks can't be used for trailing stop. There are same rules you have to learn and try (this needs some time) and with them you know how the market behaves and will behave and so you can set SL tigthter.

The trailing distance depends on time frame and market. I think you have to take a look on the chart for a number and you must make many backtests with your EA. ADX was for risk/reward calculation, sorry. I never worked with ADX. 

I got your point and it is a good idea, but something fazes me. Has your system an own exit condition? If yes, what triggers first?

Great threads

since I found this site, i push my brother to join in the Forex (he was also a member here), we always test all we can get LOL.........

From start this month we test this system, so far so good

I always love ADX, so for start i search the pair with no power on adx and wait for sinyal on stochastic of rsi.

If followed by a signal from adx i will keep it run. That is the problem i don,t know when i should out from market.

Like this pair i shoot from the morning of my country... all is standart setting ( i believe in Mladen he must have done tests)

I NEED ADVICE FROM YOU ALL SENIOR HERE.........(sorry for my poor english)

Files:
1.png  199 kb
2.png  198 kb
Reason: