I will make 2 EAs for free - page 4

try this one boss..

hi all, i've tried this indi for MT4 TF 4H. and is a prospect indi. if anyone can, please make a expert advisors (robot trading) based on it. and combined with martingale.

the ea's rules are:

1. entry for signal buy is when the blue dot is shine

2. exit for the entry is when the red dot is shine (plus get entry for sell), etc.

3. TP can be variative 10-30 pips. SL 100 pips.

4. if TP is reached 10-30 pips before the next dot shine then it will be closed anyway, but if the next dot is shine and already profit then it's must be closed and prepare for get entry.

5. if the trend is turn back (get loss) the martingale-->op every 15 pip losses-- (lot: 0.1-0.2-0.4-0.8-1) trick is on until totaly open is profit min 5 pips. and then waiting for next dot for entry.

that's it... i'm sure it will be a potential ea for us. if you can make it, please give me the mql ea's... i can't program anything... just for idea.

thank's before we'll be apreciate it.

it is easy: in trending market: use moving average. In ranging market use oscillator. So all we need is a tool that tells us in which market we are in and then we switch to either ma or osc.

roodstaart:
it is easy: in trending market: use moving average. In ranging market use oscillator. So all we need is a tool that tells us in which market we are in and then we switch to either ma or osc.

I've tried this before and its not that easy...

roodstaart:

Easier said than done. Normally one cannot tell until after the fact. even if we did use some indicator such as ADX or something to tell us, it all depends upon the timeframe we are looking at. For the some pairs, a range bound market could even span 50 PIPs or more....

mycode:
...no backtest available, just a concept, however a large spread won't be good compared to a small spread. Just to give an example of a "ea" that works on tick; "cyberia", "robot5v12", or "pipmaker9", etc... plus add this strategy to promote zero drawdown and you will have a super performing robot... ...a hedged order is placed -1 pip past the spread, here is an graphic of drawdown protection in action...

Nice pic. - it lacks important details though! Could you explain exactly what is happening here? Is there just one hedge position being opened, the 1.5 lots mentioned?

oilfxpro:
Trevman

I looked at the Bogvino and found it to be unprofitable .It is moving average xxxx copied from the bunny girl................which was proven unprofitable..................proof why she dissapeared

Those loser on FF hang around with 95% club at forex factory

oilfxpro

Well seems like i'm doing something wrong with it since I make

a crapload of pips with it and the successrate is unbelivably high.

tjpld:

Well seems like i'm doing something wrong with it since I make

a crapload of pips with it and the successrate is unbelivably high.

Show us the fib trade reports

Copycats losers on of 95% club

OILFXPRO

Files:
bunny_girl.htm  320 kb

mycode:
...what is happening here, a base position is opened at .1 lots. If the base position goes negitive say -1 pip passed the spread, a hedge position is opened at .15 lots, then all positions are closed immediately, then a new base position is opened on tick, and the whole process is repeated...this promotes zero draw down, and a constantly ascending equity curve...

But that just doesn't work - as I understand what you have written, using 0.1 standard lot ($1 pip) and 2 pip spread, when down -1 pip, the account d/d is $3 ((2 + 1) * $1). opening a 0.15 hedge results in an additional $3 (2 * $1.5). Closing all immediately just leaves you with a $6 loss!

Moreover, the calculations in the pic. you posted take no account of spread at all. All on top of the fact that slippage (also not mentioned) on NFP will almost certainly be negative and horrendous...

Or have I gone of at a tangent!

omelette:
Nice pic. - it lacks important details though! Could you explain exactly what is happening here? Is there just one hedge position being opened, the 1.5 lots mentioned?

...what is happening here, a base position is opened at .1 lots. If the base position goes negitive say -1 pip passed the spread, a hedge position is opened at .15 lots, then all positions are closed immediately, then a new base position is opened on tick, and the whole process is repeated...this promotes zero draw down, and a constantly ascending equity curve...

...here's a graphic with better explanations...

Files:

I'd like to see a good hedging EA work with small balance. So far the ones I did try either fail or need a large account size for them to profit and then they do make a lot of profit. I still don't always trust it though because if it worked on any account size...well that is the thing in my opinion if it worked it should. I could do with more testing on this though and probably a little more understanding on some of the hedge strategies used.

Reason: