Portfolio: PriceChannelExpert and others - page 17

Please find updated statements and performance in excel files attached.

Files:
statements3.zip  958 kb
excel_2.zip  303 kb

Files:
excel.zip  356 kb
statements1.zip  2019 kb
statements2.zip  505 kb
statements3.zip  800 kb

Files:
excel.zip  306 kb
statements1.zip  706 kb
statements2.zip  1065 kb

some help please

Hi Newdigital

I am trying to get good EA ..but,i got very messy with that much of information..it is very good idea to set all the EA's just as groups and sets,..now it is easy to follow them...

As for me,i realy need help here to decied which EA or which EA's should be suitable for my case..so,i think i better to tell you what i am looking for and then you give me the advice.

Well,i want to open 2(two) diferent accounts..first one with 5000$ as begaining balance for standerd ,the second account to be about 1000$ for Mini...

now what i want is:

1.reasonable EA\EA's that is

SAFE EVEN WITH LESS PIPS

...NO MATTER HOW MUCH PIPS..THE POINT IS TO SAFE MY ACCOUNTS..

2.Which

broker is suitable with this EA\EA's

...i already read the whole thread about the brokers experiences..BUT,I DID NOT GET FINAL WORDS ABOUT WHICH BROKER IS GOOD WITH EA's IN GENERAL,BESIDE WHICH BROKER IS SUITABLE TO WHICH EA'S..?

3.which pairs is best to which EA\EA's..

I am NOT gready and in fact,i need only 20 pips a day in two OR three pairs AS MAXIMUM..

I JUST WANT TO END MY MONTH WITH PROFITS (NO MATTER HOW MUCH)..ONLY END WITH (+ POSITIVE FIGURE )..NOT END WITH(-NEGATIVE FIGURES)..

now after i studied all what you and everybody said and the updated resoults(which you attach it),i ask some questions like:

HOW ABOUT IF THERE IS SOME SETTING TO MAKE THOSE LEADERS TO GENERATE 20-30 PIPS AS TAKE PROFIT ..

OR..IS THERE ANY WAY TO MAKE THOSE LEADERS TO BE MUCH SAVER THAN IT IS LIKE NOW??

by the way,i downlaod firebired 65\tm..and i attached it to 6 pairs as TEST 24 a day for 4 days till now,but they did not open any orders,and only one time in the pair GBP\USD..

Actuly,i have many many questions and i need REAL HELP..

PLEASE GIVE ME CLEAR ADVICES AND RECOMMENDATIONS TO HELP ME TO MAKE MY TESTS AND STRATEGIES..

REAL HELP I NEED

THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP

I don't know ...

We discussed it on public forum by 3 pages

I can only explain my opinion about some EAs in separated thread and I am doing it. But I will never say: "ahmedazizelias, use this EA".

Because people are different ...

Please don't start this talking once again by 3 pages.

As to Firebird so I hope that you read Firebiord thread and i expressed my opinion many times about this EA. Personally I don't want to use this Ea with real money. Go to Firebird thread to get more information.

As to other EAs ... some Eas are really good ... StepMaExpert_v1.45 for example ... some others ...

newdigital:
I don't know ...

I can only explain my opinion about some EAs in separated thread and I am doing it. ButI will never say: "ahmedazizelias, use this EA".

Because people are different ...

Please don't start this talking once again by 3 pages.

As to Firebird so I hope that you read Firebiord thread and i expressed my opinion many times about this EA. Personally I don't want to use this Ea with real money. Go to Firebird thread to get more information.

As to other EAs ... some Eas are really good ... StepMaExpert_v1.45 for example ... some others ...

Hi newdigital

i guess i did not say what i mean in right way...sorry

I will never say: "ahmedazizelias, use this EA".

Because people are different

NO..I DID NOT MEAN THAT OF COURSE..BUT IF YOU SAY IT I WILL BE HAPPY

WHAT I WANT ONLY...JUST LIKE THIS:"

Personally I don't want to use this Ea with real money....

AND

some Eas are really good ... StepMaExpert_v1.45 for example

THAT IS ALL..

"WHICH IS SAFE?WHICH BROKER IS WORKING WELL WITH IT?"

=====

Please don't start this talking once again by 3 pages

NO..I WILL NOT DO THAT..

IT JUST ADVICE I WAS NEED IT..I THINK IT NEVER TAKES MORE THAN SOME LINES IN ONE POST

I AM SORRY FOR ANY ANNOYING THAT I MAY COUSE TO YOU OR TO ANYONE HERE

Thank you very much anyway for your interest to reply

MAY I ASK TO HAVE THE LATEST VERSIONS OF THE EA's AND THE SETTING?,..because i download some but it did not work with me -did not open any orders

I SEE U SOMETIMES STOP TESTING FOR SOME EA's ..IS THAT BECAUSE big loses or because big wins?

IF you do not like to answer any of the posts...just do not worry and thank you anyway

I did not see any stop testing.

Big losses are posted together with big winners: thrre are statements updated weekly for all the EAs, brokers, excel files and so on.

Basicly you need this thread first https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

And all the EAs/settings are posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044 so if you want to select something quickly you need excel files + this files thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044 and if you will have a questions so you can ask it in the separated threasd (every EA is havuing the thread here).

You do not need to reply on every my reply. Because we have this thread already https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173581 with your 3 pages. I even wanted to rename this thread from 'News from elite subscription' to 'ahmedazizelias is subscribing to elite section'.

If you feel as completely lost so there is the thread in elite section here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173397 so you can mention some EAs and I will always reply about what it good and what is bad with those EAs and it will help you to select something.

Updated statements for this 20PipsExpert_v2.1 EA attached.

Please note that it is good manual trading system from this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174210 and evaluated on this section by settings.

Files:

hello New Digital

We Need to know if their is a set of experts that can be use safely with 1000$

Reason: