Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2177

The EURUSD keeps its bullish trend, but we must be attentive to a possible pullback to the 1.1400 level.

fxstrategist:
The EURUSD keeps its bullish trend, but we must be attentive to a possible pullback to the 1.1400 level.
I don't think that we shall see a pullback any time soon

EUR/USD reached 1.1530 today, which coincides with (MA)89 on the weekly time frame. That is a pretty strong level of resistance and the pair will likely bounce off of it and retrace back to 1.1450.

victoriajensen:
EUR/USD reached 1.1530 today, which coincides with (MA)89 on the weekly time frame. That is a pretty strong level of resistance and the pair will likely bounce off of it and retrace back to 1.1450.
I don't think that we reached any resistance. This reminds of the times when Euro was declining and we were waiting to revert. Nothing of a reversal in sight yet

whisperer:
I don't think that we reached any resistance. This reminds of the times when Euro was declining and we were waiting to revert. Nothing of a reversal in sight yet

True, bullish trends remain steady while dollar is still showing sign of weakness. My target remain the same at 1.16 level as long as the pair stay above 1.14660. 

EUR/USD bounced off 1.1615 and is back to testing 1.1500, which is now a support level. A breakout below that level could lead to a further drop to 1.1460 - 1.1450.

Even though the EURUSD pulls back to the 1.1500 level, the bullish trend is still in place, another visit to the 1.1600 level is possible.

fxstrategist:
Even though the EURUSD pulls back to the 1.1500 level, the bullish trend is still in place, another visit to the 1.1600 level is possible.
They are playing games now : I am staying out of this one now

My new video )))

EUR/USD has formed an almost textbook example of a shooting star candlestick below the resistance at 1.1615, it will likely start falling soon and its first target will be around 1.1400 - 1.1350.
Reason: