Harmonic Analysis - page 327

Schizophrenia kicks in only if one is trying to match it with one of our friends - the trend..

From that point of view from the above posted 3 pairs (marked with grey cell background) GBPCAD looks the best to follow the harmonics outline Ryu has posted..

Well, the rest either have to end friendship, or fight the HPs to death...

Gyazo - 8a84787a7b5a218adb6690bbd86470e6.png

A bullish cypher completion on NZDUSD weekly.

Files:

RyuShin:
A bullish cypher completion on NZDUSD weekly.

Thanks a lot, I missed the bigger pic.

Also, it is emphasizes how important it is to select the right impulse XA leg. I was struggling with the smaller shark, which does not comply with the fib requirement, and did not step out to look at a bigger picture. Tnx!

Chart NZDUSD, W1, 2014.09.25 23:22 UTC, Alpari (UK) Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

A 50% retrace bearish Garley and a posible Bullish Cypher after.

Files:
usdcaddaily.png  42 kb

Forming perfect bullish Garley on completion.

Bearish Garley forming.

Files:
cadchfh1.png  36 kb
eurcadh1_3.png  35 kb

Lobo, I lovr your charting and ryushin as well. But I hwve a question on your cypher shark pattern finder sesrch program. Do you have a set max bar to look back for daily vs hourly, etc on this program? Just curious whst your settings are and how it works for you. Thank you

adonis23:
A 50% retrace bearish Garley and a posible Bullish Cypher after.

I don't see a bearish gartley but a bearish bat and ABCD.

Files:

bubbadirect:
Just curious whst your settings are and how it works for you. Thank you

I have just added the fib ratios to this program for Cypher & Shark, I have not really changed any setting in GA1Search.. it works very nicely indeed.

Rethinking the statement, I find the indi excellent, just eating up a lot of CPU power even without the crystal ball (showing future patterns) turned on.

So it is better to be used on individual occasions, and only on one pair for checking..

Anyway, the one who made it should be proud and rich by now, it is definitely in the front-line...it is good.

lobogabor:
Plz explain...like Zup excel csv? or what is this mysterious message? Tnx... or is it a threat?? lol

No threat, no zup haha, just a simple excel sheet doing most of the calculations in order to validate a pattern for you.

based on the deviations of the legs between a perfect pattern and the actual pattern. Visual chart included. I will post it soon, just busy making it so the fib levels can be customized.

Just sharing something that worked for me sinds my beginning days.

Hope you appriciate!

Reason: