Harmonic Analysis - page 332

RyuShin:
GBPNZD - A bullish gartley completion.

The gartley worked out nicely. I had three trades with this pair. Profit in total was massive.

I'd like to share what I did and why.

First trade:

Bought - 1.9723

Closed - 2.0122

Why - The bullish gartley completion.

SL - Below X of the gartley.

Second trade:

Sold - 1.9924

Closed - 1.9757

Why opened- The previous structure level A was resistance + The bearish hammer candle C

Why closed - A bullish hammer candle B.

SL - Above the candle C

Third trade:

Bought - 1.9742 (D)

Closed - 1.9912

Why - opened - The bullish hammer candle B.

Why closed - Price reached the bearish hammer candle C.

SL - Below the candle B

The shape of the gartley was very clear to me to open those trades. This can happen in any time frame. Personally I like high time frame because it gives me no rush and no stress.

Files:

AUDUSD - Bullish bat. It's getting close to its completion.

Files:

Almost got stopped out but eventually hit my target with 160pips. Now it looks like it reacted when it reached previous structure level.

Files:

RyuShin:
Almost got stopped out but eventually hit my target with 160pips. Now it looks like it reacted when it reached previous structure level.

Does that chart means that you stopped using harmonic analysis?

whisperer:
Does that chart means that you stopped using harmonic analysis?

No it doesn't. I trade both harmonics and structure. This thread is dedicated to both.

EURUSD - Something to pay attention to.

Files:

RyuShin:
AUDUSD - Bullish bat. It's getting close to its completion.

Completed.

Files:

RyuShin:
AUDJPY - A bearish bat and ABCD completion.

Watch out for the previous structure level (the pink rectangle). Price might bounce within the level and construct a DB.

Files:

Structure trading is very powerful and profitable. What we need to do is practice practice practice. If you have any question about the pic below, feel free to ask me.

Files:
usdchfh4.png  50 kb

RyuShin:
Structure trading is very powerful and profitable. What we need to do is practice practice practice. If you have any question about the pic below, feel free to ask me.

First I thought had what and why questions,

Then I kept looking, I thought crystal clear

Now I am thinking looks really clear, but I need to look again and again, to make sure it is crystal, then might be some questions.

Thank you for sharing!

Reason: