Harmonic Analysis - page 334

Hi,

Which Harmonic indicator is the best, according to your trading experience? Please kindly share it, and post some examples to show how to trade it. Thanks.

There are so many harmonic indicators, and we need a summary of the best indicators.

Thanks a lot

James

EURCAD - Potential bearish cypher.

Files:
eurcaddaily.png  45 kb

Hi Ruyshin,

What version of zup / or harmonic indicator that you used in order to have simple bearish pattern like your picture?

Please post it.

Thanks

James

jamesphuc:
Hi Ruyshin,

What version of zup / or harmonic indicator that you used in order to have simple bearish pattern like your picture?

Please post it.

Thanks

James

Hi,

I do not use any indicators. I draw harmonic patterns by myself. I think you might want to check out a harmonic indicator by Jason Stapleton. Google it.

Hello,

USD/CAD Daily- Possible bearish Crab pattern forming.

GBP/CAD 4HR- Possible bearish Bat forming.

NZD/CAD 1HR- Possible Bearish Shark forming.

There is some other patterns forming on various CAD pairs today.

Files:
usdcaddaily.png  49 kb
gbpcadh4.png  58 kb
nzdcadh1.png  60 kb

Hello all,

How re you?Hope everything is fine.I got an idea about wave theory which i think it is pretty useful for harmonic trading.Here is the forum link that i explain the idea in details...https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/184667

Take care and have a plenty of pips

qualm01:
Hello all,

How re you?Hope everything is fine.I got an idea about wave theory which i think it is pretty useful for harmonic trading.Here is the forum link that i explain the idea in details...https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/184667

Take care and have a plenty of pips

Hi,

I took a glance at your thread. Looks to me, it's a use of ABCD pattern confirmed with bollinger bands. You could post your analysis with your strategy here in the thread so that people can understand more and judge if it's worth paying attention.

Thank you.

Hello,

Here are some possible pattern formations for this week.As the patterns have not yet formed, I am only watching whether or not they will form, and then how the price action behaves at these zones.

There are various patterns forming across most of the CAD pairs at the moment. However, I would hope for a possible bounce in oil to possibly initiate some strength in the CAD. There is a two pattern confluence on the EUR/CAD. This move would be in line with the current trend.

Files:

Hello,

There is a 5-0 pattern on the Gold daily chart and a Gartley pattern on the 4hr chart, they both coincide into the same zone.

Files:

Jason Stapleton shows an interesting chart system. Jump to 9:37.

Reason: