Harmonic Analysis - page 324

lobogabor:
I am sure you will not get disappointed with it!

WoulMt4 ou want similar capabilities would need to pay 200+ usd for that, and still could not use your favorit indis.

I will download it tonight when I get home. Hopefully I'll be able to watch Mt4 and see how it performs with the harmonic patterns and the zup indicators, and learn to watch the most accurate ones :-)

EURGBP Bullish Cypher.

Files:
eurgbph4.png  34 kb

adonis23:
EURGBP Bullish Cypher.

Thank you, it was a beautiful one, meanwhile I am experimenting with spudthreads theory / method with stochastics, and seems to be the perfect one for that too!

Our shapes for cypher are a bit different, but the outcome seems to be the same.

Would it not be late I would check the reason for being a bit different.

I am happy, and thanks for this!

Chart EURGBP, H4, 2014.09.02 21:47 UTC, Alpari (UK) Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Here is my other subject for the study of Spudfire stochastic threads theory

GBPUSD daily cypher, but XA impulse leg does not seem to be clear...

at least the X at the dark blue left triangle is at a flip zone area, so I would consider that a stronger one.

A clear X-A impulse selection will be always crucial, and here it is a really long X-A if we look at and want to have a clear viwe...

these both X selected are just in the whole straight incline impulse...

Chart GBPUSD, D1, 2014.09.02 22:07 UTC, Alpari (UK) Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

we shall see

would be nice to hear something from a supply-demand approach as well, in order to learn more.

On the current TF it seems to be a no brainer other than selecting the right X, since it is a pattern into the current trend.

Having a closer look, both are valid cyphers, but the one with the shorter XA is at 100% i.e. close to get invalidated, while the one with a longer XA still getting to its PRZ at 78.6%

Chart GBPUSD, D1, 2014.09.02 22:33 UTC, Alpari (UK) Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

The thread is still heading into the OS so I would expect still a sizable candle or two...

I will take a look to the spudthreads theory Lobogator thank you for you recomendation.

Here its What i think its gonna happen with EURGBP pair.

Mostly i only looking for SHS Patterns.I only use real Volume and transaction indicator from FXCM Tradestation If price its weak or strong When price hits FIB. S&R Zones. Here are a few pics What im focusing the most.

Files:
eurgbph4_1.png  41 kb

AUDUSD Bearish SHS.

Files:
audusdh4.png  37 kb

GBPJPY Bullish and a Bearish probable SHS pattern.

Files:
gbpjpyh4.png  43 kb

lobogabor:
Here is my other subject for the study of Spudfire stochastic threads theory

GBPUSD daily cypher, but XA impulse leg does not seem to be clear...

at least the X at the dark blue left triangle is at a flip zone area, so I would consider that a stronger one.

A clear X-A impulse selection will be always crucial, and here it is a really long X-A if we look at and want to have a clear viwe...

these both X selected are just in the whole straight incline impulse...

Chart GBPUSD, D1, 2014.09.02 22:07 UTC, Alpari (UK) Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

we shall see

would be nice to hear something from a supply-demand approach as well, in order to learn more.

On the current TF it seems to be a no brainer other than selecting the right X, since it is a pattern into the current trend.

Having a closer look, both are valid cyphers, but the one with the shorter XA is at 100% i.e. close to get invalidated, while the one with a longer XA still getting to its PRZ at 78.6%

Chart GBPUSD, D1, 2014.09.02 22:33 UTC, Alpari (UK) Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

The thread is still heading into the OS so I would expect still a sizable candle or two...

Looking good lobogabor! Which ZUP version are you using to show the FIBs and patterns (in yellow) off to the right of the charting?

Thanks!~

bubbadirect:
Looking good lobogabor! Which ZUP version are you using to show the FIBs and patterns (in yellow) off to the right of the charting? Thanks!~

Hi that one is not ZUP, but I guess called "GA1Search_patterns" I have in here a home edition/addition to show also cypher and shark... but this one is very CPU consuming for whatever reason... however it is a good one, that is why I kept it. Also can turn on the crystal ball to see the possible future, then all 8 cores are consumed :) unless on the weekend, when nothing is changing .

lobogabor:
Hi that one is not ZUP, but I guess called "GA1Search_patterns" I have in here a home edition/addition to show also cypher and shark... but this one is very CPU consuming for whatever reason... however it is a good one, that is why I kept it. Also can turn on the crystal ball to see the possible future, then all 8 cores are consumed :) unless on the weekend, when nothing is changing .

Thank you for this info! I have version 54 and just downloaded version 6, but can't find 7 or 8 that you mention. Do you have a link for these versions?

I also have some things on my MT4 which is CPU consuming as well. Need to figure out what is causing this!

Reason: