Validity of Backtests in MT3?

I have an EA that backtests very well in MT3. I haven't worked very much with MT3 in the past, so I'm just curious as to how accurate the backtester is? This particular EA trades on the daily charts, and it uses stops and t/p's for exits. Does MT3 look inside the bar?

I have an EA that backtests very well in MT3. I haven't worked very much with MT3 in the past, so I'm just curious as to how accurate the backtester is? This particular EA trades on the daily charts, and it uses stops and t/p's for exits. Does MT3 look inside the bar?

My answer is not much realted to the actual question: forget it and switch to MT4.
(where is the world did you actually find a broker supporting MT3, there are only couple of them left, as far as I know)

My answer is not much realted to the actual question: forget it and switch to MT4.
(where is the world did you actually find a broker supporting MT3, there are only couple of them left, as far as I know)

IBFX supports MT3, no? Anyway, I'm not switching to MT4 because I don't know how to code in MQL yet. And I'm not paying someone to do it for me because I am not allowing anyone to see the logic behind this system. It's too good.

IBFX supports MT3, no? Anyway, I'm not switching to MT4 because I don't know how to code in MQL yet. And I'm not paying someone to do it for me because I am not allowing anyone to see the logic behind this system. It's too good.

You can always sign a Non Disclosure Agreement with software developer.