Harmonic Analysis - page 346

Hi guys,

I'm back.

I apologize for making the thread inactive. I will post my analysis as much as possible.

ForexTSD changed a lot. I guess it looks better than before.

Test

Files:

I'm currently involved in USDJPY. I sold when price came back to PSL (green rectangle). There was a little bit of pain but it went down as I expected. It almost hit my target. I moved SL below TP to grab some profit in case it comes back.

Files:

Potential bearish bat pattern on NZDCAD daily.

FIY, the yellow lines and oranges circles are PSL (Previous Structure Level). Price came back to PSL and bounced back.

Files:

Structure and Pattern Trading Example.

Buy 1 - Fibonacci inversion buy at161.8 (the golden number).

Sell 1 - PSL. SL would be previous LH (lower high)

Buy 2 - Bullish gartley pattern.

Sell 2 - Bearish gartley pattern.

Sell 3 - PSL. SL would be D of the bat pattern.

Buy 3 - Bullish gartley pattern, which failed.

5 wins. 1 loss.

Files:

Idea on EURUSD.

It may rally up to the PSL that sit around 161.8 fibo extension and bounce back a little and then rally up again.

Files:

There were some 2-618 patterns on USDSGD H4. Those were successful. There's yet another one upcoming, which may be invalid if price keeps going up. Price came down to PSL though.

Files:

AUDUSD H4 - Potential bearish cypher.

Files:

RyuShin, no analyses anymore. Pls, go on. Meanwhile, in your spirit, I'm posting here my EURAUD analysis.

The dragon pushes the price down and price is on the upper channel bourder. H&S looks quiet good for a rally down, EW would confirm that. Two scenarios:

1) The H&S muddles along between TP1 and TP2 and make an fake break out of the channel, but it fails more or less, which means EW IV is ready and impulse wave up comes.

2) A rally down to TP4, what means EW makes funny things and but wave IV is ready and impulse wave up comes.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_195953_1454151389441_546[/ATTACH]

Take a look on TP1 line, it is already the 1-3 line of a Wolfe wave, so if price breaks this line from below, you can enter here conservatively.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_195990_1454232855009_262[/ATTACH]

Files:
2016.png  73 kb

krelian99:
RyuShin, no analyses anymore. Pls, go on. Meanwhile, in your spirit, I'm posting here my EURAUD analysis.

The dragon pushes the price down and price is on the upper channel bourder. H&S looks quiet good for a rally down, EW would confirm that. Two scenarios:

1) The H&S muddles along between TP1 and TP2 and make an fake break out of the channel, but it fails more or less, which means EW IV is ready and impulse wave up comes.

2) A rally down to TP4, what means EW makes funny things and but wave IV is ready and impulse wave up comes.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_195953_1454151389441_546[/ATTACH]

Take a look on TP1 line, it is already the 1-3 line of a Wolfe wave, so if price breaks this line from below, you can enter here conservatively.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_195990_1454232855009_262[/ATTACH]

Hey Krelian!

Thank you for your word and thank you for your posts!

ForexTSD has changed a lot and I can't get used to the change.

I don't know how many people stop by the thread and I don't know how many views I have gotten, which has kept me away from the thread because I don't want to contribute to a place where no people are around you know?

Anyways, if someone like you comes around and post something, I will definitely get back to you so that we can share out thoughts

Reason: