Harmonic Analysis - page 318

This is my analysis on EURUSD

dan50:

Attention to the Trend line could produce a nice rebound!

I've been looking for similar level. By the way we have a potential bullish cypher.

Files:
gbpusddaily.png  43 kb

RyuShin:
USDCAD - ABCD worked out. I opened a position early. Reaching my target.

My target hit. Closed with about 130 pip.

Files:

adonis23:
Complete Garley and a posible SHS.

Potential bearish cypher awaits. Ratio wise this is a valid pattern.

Files:
usdjpyh4_1.png  56 kb

RyuShin:

Im short on this small Bat !!!! If it continues bullish I ll take the bigger one!

Regards

dan50:
This is my analysis on EURUSD

Really interesting, I do see the PRZ a little bit lower arround 1.3350 on a fresh demand zone...

regards

Second retest zone PRZ, I feel short entry.

abdelaziz46:
Really interesting, I do see the PRZ a little bit lower arround 1.3350 on a fresh demand zone... regards

very possible abdelaziz with a Black Swan = 2.0 formation at the 1.33510 area and I also have another EW target around 1.33411

That would also complete (if I remember correctly) the ABCD target of there too of 1.33498

BUT then on a daily, I have a 161.8 extension at the 1.3333

____I personally like the 1.3376 (50% and 88.6% area on the daily chart) and possibly the 1.3333 areas myself_____

bubbadirect:
very possible abdelaziz with a Black Swan = 2.0 formation at the 1.33510 area and I also have another EW target around 1.33411

That would also complete (if I remember correctly) the ABCD target of there too of 1.33498

BUT then on a daily, I have a 161.8 extension at the 1.3333

____I personally like the 1.3376 (50% and 88.6% area on the daily chart) and possibly the 1.3333 areas myself_____

You can show all this with a chart? Thank you

RyuShin:

Price shot up. I was short on the garley. I didn't take the cypher.

Price is in weekly hammer bar level. There's a gartley but it is invalid ratio wise. Ratio wise it is a bat.

Files:
Reason: