Stoch EA - page 2

Beluck:
Hellkas, I made EA per your rules (as I understand them). Please, make tests and see if this is what you want and compare your manual test to EA backtest. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173147

hi Beluck... Nina... Sada... All...

Beluck, thanks very much for making the EA.. I thought that this help was forgotten.. Thank you..

Now I go to study the EA and to compare the signals with that I make manually...

Nina.. Here it is the indicator...

Sada.. The EA I dont know yet, but manually I use M5, H1 and H4... And M5 its really great..

Files:
stoch.mq4  4 kb

Just to be sure is the Stoch indicator the same as the Stochastic Oscillator that comes with Metatrade or are you using a different one? I am current liking what I see in manual trading. If it weren't for interbankfx not letting my trade go though I would have gain two pips instead of losing one. Luckily this is only a demo account.

On the EA side of thing there seems to be a bug. It is not following the entry rules. Basically the EA is not trading the same way as I am trading manually. It opens trades far too late about ten min or so, making potential wins become losers.

stock

Hi Hellkas and evey body here ,yep it is good ,but khinda risky I did trade these styl some time o go when it good it good ,like turbo power ,it will be better to marinate it with mcd 5,34,5 /4,3,2 rsi 3 or 2or cci2 and adx 5 cos these is turbostyle every think have to go extrim ,Hi hellkas dont mind right.

hellkas:
hi all...

If anyone can help me I really appreciated..

I have trade manually, but I have to be always in front the computer and this occupies me much time..

Chart: EurUsd (M5)

Indicator: Stoch

Rules: I don't speak very well English and as not to induce nobody in error, please see image

if anyone will be interested, I show the results of the last week..

Many thx

its works on all charts... not only EURUSD 5min...

hellkas:
hi Beluck... Nina... Sada... All...

Beluck, thanks very much for making the EA.. I thought that this help was forgotten.. Thank you..

Now I go to study the EA and to compare the signals with that I make manually...

Nina.. Here it is the indicator...

Sada.. The EA I dont know yet, but manually I use M5, H1 and H4... And M5 its really great..

hi,

it's not working anyone knows why?

need a simple stoch EA to trade certain time

StochEA

There it is.

Files:
stochea.mq4  8 kb

hello

the backtests looks quite good, the curve is not smooth, but i hope that in foreward test it will look the same good.

i use 30h EURUSD and GBPUSD with 5 and 3 stoch

tp 10 stop 20

master001

Need further help?

If you need further assistance let me know.

WW

Stoch + RSI + CCI

Hello everyone,

Would it be possible to include RSI and CCI in the EA please.

This can only help us all filter out the bad trades and help stay longer in the market, if you can make the EA with the options to change the parameters, it will be a plus point.

best rgds

blueocean

stoch + RSI + CCI

helloooooooooooooooo,

Is anyone in the mood to put togther an EA based on teh above mentioned indicators please. I will let you have the settings which have produced excellent results manually in the backtest.

Thank u so much.

kind regards

blueocean

Reason: