Harmonic Analysis - page 23

irad:
yeah I saw your post "stopped out" so I looked at the 161.8/224 extension/inversion conjunction

I thought to myself "that's still valid, why did he been stopped out?"

have you started to use stoploss?

I closed it because of the chandle. To me it was a very bullish candle and I chickened out but I entered again after I saw the bearish candle. Why did you think it was still valid?

well i didn't think I was still valid, I think when I saw it, it was valid,

I don't trade ABCD pattern and have no rules for them, so I prefer just not trade them but look at the harmonic

I don't know if you stopped using all the other indicator (ZMFX, SUP-RES...)

but I find them still very helpfull and not confusing

161.8/224 extension/inversion conjunction on the area of the daily ressistance.

and also CD leg fall exactly on the daily ressistance with RSI divergence

yup, it looks like a nice setup

irad:
well i didn't think I was still valid, I think when I saw it, it was valid,

I don't trade ABCD pattern and have no rules for them, so I prefer just not trade them but look at the harmonic

I don't know if you stopped using all the other indicator (ZMFX, SUP-RES...)

but I find them still very helpfull and not confusing

161.8/224 extension/inversion conjunction on the area of the daily ressistance.

and also CD leg fall exactly on the daily ressistance with RSI divergence

yup, it looks like a nice setup

I'm not good at ABCD pattern yet. I still need to practice. I still use sup-res but not ZMFX which I was thinking to use it again ZMFX is very good.

USDCHF M15. Two potential gartley patterns. Damn if I had ZMFX, I would keep my first short for ABCD.

Files:
usdchfm15_3.png  49 kb

USDJPY M5. Two potential gartley patterns and gartley ABCD.

Files:
usdjpym5_3.png  48 kb

RyuShin:
EURJPY H4. Potential butterfly and gartley. Each PRZ is very significant. Untested resistance for butterfly and previous support and resistance for gartley.

Added support and resistance indicator.

Files:
eurjpyh4_1.png  61 kb

GBPCHF 30m bullish bat pattern D point might be 1.4343 at monthly pivot support with 88.6%/192.9% retracment/extension

Hopefully image is clear enough, I tried to keep it simple.

RyuShin:
Maybe this is why divergence is a crap lol. Stopped out.

I think divergence is high risk........this is the motive I use alert of divergence on higher time frame and entry ONLY if there is inversion pattern on lower time frame such as Ross'123 or another divergence or demark's setup.

Good example on AUDUSD of harmonic analysis of TIME-PRICE and multitimeframe......target:scalping!

1) AUDUSD reaches 38.2-41.42% fibo level (price) on 5m chart AND 4 hours cycle is ending (time)...red line below zero

2) at the same time price reaches also high-low activator mtf of 15m chart and high-low activator of 30 m chart (1m chart)

Files:
au5.gif  20 kb
audfib.gif  11 kb

3) price reacts and do Ross'123 low (1m chart)

4) go long at breackout point 2 of Ross'123

Files:
au1.gif  12 kb
Reason: