From theory to practice - page 278

ILNUR777:
If your ace is pouring without "just a little bit". It's not called "I wanted to enter the market more accurately, just a little bit", but I wanted a slightly profitable axe at least a little)))). Call things by their proper names.
Come on, how is she going to pour, it's impossible

ILNUR777:
Inexorably and mercilessly, when the numbers on your screen will change from demo to real)))

Ilnur, I told you - no difference where the price goes/goes on ticks, M1, M5, M15... etc, real, demo, tester

The price will be the same everywhere

Trade the way you want and dominate

ILNUR777:
All right, I'll clean up after myself. Starter's a great man of science. A grail builder, a man of his word, a man of light, and just a decent man. And I'm shitting in here, shameless.

You and me, we've been keeping it in the archives.

Read today's...

Renat Akhtyamov:

Trade how you want and dominate

I wanted it your way. You don't have a clue.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Let's say no one has even tried to describe the distribution of blackbody radiation with already known distributions. Why the hell are we trying to pick up something already known here?

It is interesting thatamong the bodiesof the solar system,the sun has the properties of a black body to the greatest extent. Strange these people are physicists who believe that the brightest object in the sky is a black body).

Renat Akhtyamov:

I wanted to enter the market more accurately, at least a little bit. The MA's appeared in the last TS.

Then I found out that I shouldn't do it this way at all, losses are inevitable.

I also tried to get a little bit more accurate in the old systems. There was no significant gain, but the system became much more complicated.

It seems to me that a little bit is impossible. There is only the issue of statistically correct entry.

In the latter systems, after a certain threshold a trade becomes inevitable and the system just waits for additional conditions to be met. But whether the deal will be successful or not - it is unknown.

ILNUR777:
What archive, please. The author is so far from adequate that he would rather go to the archive than a branch in which he is looking for a grail in such a way.

He found a pattern. All he has to do... is to figure out what he's found and that's it.

I don't know if I'm right or not, but there was a hint for the evening.

Renat Akhtyamov:
He found a pattern. All he has to do... is to figure out what he's found and that's it.
Like what? A daily and intra-session activity or something. Throughout the whole branch the author so many times found for himself a fairy in its obscurity things, passing them off as a golden key. That I am already at a loss as to what he has found and where. It's time to number and footnote the finds. And also to gradate these finds according to their graality.

Renat Akhtyamov:

You and I kept this branch from going into the archives.

Read today's...

Yeah. Thank you.

But, gentlemen!

The best part's coming up. The signal! I don't even need subscribers. I didn't do it for the money. I don't care about them, frankly. Out of principle. I read and read this forum (I remember the battles in the now deceased Forex. Forecasts. Consequences), watched my daughter bury a couple of deposits... Do I think the task is not solvable? And under the strictest supervision of my father-in-law, I started to do it. This is history.

And soon everything will be clear as day - for the signal, it's not even a state to brag about. The responsibility is different. Don't scold me, I did my best.

Sincerely,

Alexander_K.

ILNUR777:
What archive, please. The author is so far from being adequate, that he is more likely to be archived than a branch in which he is looking for a grail in such a way.

That's nada. What the author showed in the trades is the GRAAL. It was +76 quid, if you didn't miss it. What more could you ask for.

He may be three times inadequate, but he did what he wanted to do. That's what counts, it's the result that counts. The process is secondary.

Reason: