Harmonic Analysis - page 311

NZDCAD - Potential bearish gartley.

Files:
nzdcaddaily.png  42 kb

GBPJPY bearish SHS and a potential CYPHER.

can reverse towards 1.3600

AUDNZD - bullish cypher worked out.

Files:
audnzddaily.png  54 kb

Three potential patterns on GBPJPY. A bullish cypher (blue), a bullish butterfly (red), a bearish gartley (green).

Files:
gbpjpyh4.png  45 kb

RyuShin:
Three potential patterns on GBPJPY. A bullish cypher (blue), a bullish butterfly (red), a bearish gartley (green).

Hi Ryu,

After my analysis, the Gartley seems now broken... In my opinion the Cypher and Butterfly are great, I would rather buy deeper arround 171.22.... If my forecast of the 3 drives is filled it could me a beatiful trade !!!

Don't hesitate to comment my analysis...

Regards

Files:
gbpjpyh4_1.png  53 kb

Bearish Butterfly, perfectly successful with the first target hit.

Another possible bearish pattern, already in PRZ. If we were to meet the expectations of a grand slam.

abdelaziz46:
Hi Ryu,

After my analysis, the Gartley seems now broken... In my opinion the Cypher and Butterfly are great, I would rather buy deeper arround 171.22.... If my forecast of the 3 drives is filled it could me a beatiful trade !!!

Regards

I like the way you analyze. I like predicitng where the market goes next like that.

abdelaziz46:
Hi Ryu,

Regards

Take a look at the candle in the circle. A spinning-topped candle. To me it looks like that level is wisy-washy. i.e. there's a possibility that price bounces or easily break through it. In fact, price rallied back a bit after reaching the level. With that being said, I think it is not clear which direction the price goes.

Files:
gbpjpyh4_2.png  53 kb