Harmonic Analysis - page 260

lobogabor:
OK Good luck then. That is how. I have just shown this pic due to the possible adventage of better controlling risk...in most cases. Irad referred to it yesterday. I try to answer your question... I find it similar as one would find with ZUP/Elliot or any other wave concept. But would i be that simple, I would not have mentioned the rule page(s) of different authors. Have seen better video from Seiden, but identifying sup/dem here you go (from the "grandpa" of the wording "supply and demand" in FX): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1PEDq1-FYk

Thank you for answering Lobo. I appreciate it. I just have a problem understanding you. It's my problem. Anyways Good luck to you too.

RyuShin:
By the way, what pattern is it on the pic?

Manual dwg.. misplaced B point in the process...sorry..indi would not do that.

Tnx for being so attentive and correcting!

Now that I corrected my problem, created an other one: gartley minimum requirement is not filled (AB=CD or CD leg = AB leg of Gartley)

So your question might be still valid?

Chart USDJPY, D1, 2014.04.08 18:43 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

RyuShin:
Nice bearish gartley on USDJPY.

your stop above X ?

RyuShin:
Thank you for answering Lobo. I appreciate it. I just have a problem understanding you. It's my problem. Anyways Good luck to you too.

Do not blame yourself...the whole world says it is my problem So do not take it away from me!!! Good luck and good trading!

irad:
your stop above X ?

Yes it was.

RyuShin:
Other potentials.

Update. Seems like price bounced at previous structure level. If price keep going down, we will have a potential bullish cypher.

Files:

irad:
your stop above X ?

Irad, is your idea of drilling down to H1 and minimize the risk? When you look at the PRZ in this case could have been done. Or what do you think?

RyuShin:
Update. Seems like price bounced at previous structure level. If price keep going down, we will have a potential bullish cypher.

RyuShin, what are the blue lines? How do you use those?

lobogabor:
RyuShin, what are the blue lines? How do you use those?

Those are channel lines. I don't have any rule to draw it other than I just try to find potential support and resistance.

RyuShin:
Those are channel lines. I don't have any rule to draw it other than I just try to find potential support and resistance.

Whose channel and any rule to draw those (i.e. low-high or Low to Low or sthg?)

I would love to see the bull here for the pension plan .

However right now this bear has a lot of potential on D1 still.

Reason: