Harmonic Analysis - page 264

geonai:
Irad is right, but Americans mafia if not steal the market will fail darzhavata.kolko banks and financial nstitutions went bankrupt in the U.S.? ...

I have no Idea what's that suppose to mean and what am I right about.

context please.

geonai:
if Swiss-0.874 reaches it, Britain is 1.6811

Please attach graphs and a little more explanation.

Пожалуйста, приложить графики и несколько более подробного объяснения.

Thank you / спасибо

я хател сказат что графики каторье побликувал Irad были хорошие.Но бандиты из FOMS спрятали несколка милиарда...вчера был очин плахой ден за меня -изгубил все что заработал.уменя голова очен болшая павтаряю старъе ашибки-никогда не ставил стоп-Играть с более чем 50%.даже погода злится снегопад я не помню в апреле идет снег.ну что начинаем сначале.

Britain is 1.6811-он завершил свой ​​ход

Chart USDCHF., H4, 2014.04.10 10:55 UTC, TFI Markets Limited, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Поправьте меня, если я ошибаюсь

What do you think of this Gartley Bear?

geonai:
я хoтел сказать.....

Chart USDCHF., H4, 2014.04.10 10:55 UTC, TFI Markets Limited, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Поправьте меня, если я ошибаюсь

"I wanted to say that the graphics that Irad posted were good. But the bandits from FOMC were hiding some billions... yesterday was a bad day for me, I lost all I made. My head is blowing up, I am repeating old mistakes - never placed stoploss, risking more than 50%. Even the weather is bad, snawfall in April, I do not remember such.

But thats it, we start again.

GbpUsd finished its move 1.6811

...Attached pic....

Correct me if I am wrong."

Hey geonai,

The Google translator and me together translated your post to English so others could get a grasp of it too.

I had the impression you were Russian...where are you from?

Well, I hope you lost your profit on a demo and not on real.

The ones you mention are super basic mistakes!!! Do not even try to trade real until you fix your mistakes!!!

Find a good translator first of all, google should work fine depending on your language. (use basic sentences to be translated, then it should be OK).

If you can do that, I think you will get a lot of help here

Good luck, and do not trade real until at least you can use basic rules!!!

Run the tester in MT4, or get the forex tester 1 (or forex tester 2 if you can get it) program for backtesting as the first step.

Second step or parallel step can be, you trade your method(s) on a demo account.

Do not trade without at least a safety stop loss, never!! Do not risk ever in total 5-max 10% of your account, that is even too much until you are the forex sniper!!!

If you cannot find a good translator, but you speak Russian, here is a site you might find some help too:

Волновой анализ - Forex forum Onix

That is it for now. All what I can tell.

Not the best scenario, since it wants to go higher, but here it comes:

EurUsd in a monthly and weekly up trend running into the weekly and daily supply zone. Could be a counter trend short opportunity.

Two bearish shark options depending on where I draw the X, also and ABCD coming into a relatively tight place.

The D1 is in correction unless removes the D1 HH, no real TL can be drawn. H4 is in uptrend, so probably a 50% chance of having a retracement or trend turn, another 50% to break the zone and continue the HTF trend.

Right now I see a chance for a short though.

I wonder what other views there are.

Chart EURUSD, H4, 2014.04.10 15:49 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

P.s.: all hand made (if that counts) and so human error not excluded.

dan50:

For some reason, I can not see any of your attachment. Could please attach a link to your analysis?

dan50:

I can see your attachment now. That's weird. Anyways the pattern is not a gartley. B is 50 of XA.

Yes looks like it will. It is also to double check my EurUsd expectation.

I do have on UsdChf a cypher challenging the weekly and daily demand area.

In a weekly down trend, daily correction (or no direction on D1). The H4 bull cypher is running into HTF demand or nicely approacing it.

Chart USDCHF, H4, 2014.04.10 17:36 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Your expectation is realistic. Bare in mind, it is against weekly trend. Correction should help the HP (harmonic pattern - shark/cypher) as I see.

Reason: