Harmonic Analysis - page 263

RyuShin:
Price shot up. If you were a support/resistance trader, you might have kept your positions.

prev weekly high was 1.68223 so better keep position till that point I guess.

lobogabor:
Up or down, or sideways?

As I look at those TFs, the weekly TL is borken, the daily trend points down.Possible on daily an AB=CD in the area of 1.0769 but I do not have much to back it up.

So is it a bear or a bull potential?

Please attach a pic Draw triangles with left hand, and dotted yellow only, and horizontal lines for buy entry green, sl with red thickness 0.

Comments with arial 8 yellow on black background .. kidding only, sorry.

Not much to say. Just take a look at pics below. They should tell you something. Btw, buy opportunity.

Files:

lobogabor:
prev weekly high was 1.68223 so better keep position till that point I guess.

irad has his own strategy so it's not better for him to keep his positions. It might be better for those who trade support and resistance.

RyuShin:
irad has his own strategy so it's not better for him to keep his positions. It might be better for those who trade support and resistance.

Yes sure..I dunno, just posted my thinking for feedback. Is that OK?

I just want to clarify the rules, since I experienced some "do not say a word unless you are asked to" kinda approach from some members here - probably from a democartic place . I considered it rude, but ever since I think I am uncertain of the rules as well as the intent of some of the people being here.

If so, I am OK with that too, even not post at all. NOP. Just good to know the rules before doing sthg. But I think this concept of knowing the rules is engraved in stone for traders .

So how could we keep the primary purpose paramount? -

This thread is for sharing trading ideas, thoughts, inputs, insights, and analysis BASED ON HARMONICS & RATIOS & PRICE ACTION MARKET STRUCTURE.

Main purpose of the thread is to refine, improve, and sophisticate our trading.

I mean by "our" individually and respectively.

If it was too wordy, sorry once more.

Tnx

RyuShin:
Price shot up. If you were a support/resistance trader, you might have kept your positions.

yup, I got EJ and EU long so those hedged the GU loss

irad:
yup, I got EJ and EU long so those hedged the GU loss

Irad, I am happy for you!

I would really like you to post your candidates (be it based on PA and supdem, NOP) as often as you can here, and learn with you, possibly for our common benefit.

Please do!

Thanks a lot.

dan50:

Hit with millimetric precision the PRZ, and immediate rebound

So far so nice, thank you!

It is too bad we cannot create a mutual/common watchlist here or anywhere else for setups, entries and then trade management.

I think that is for next century IT development only (or I am outdated already?).

if Swiss-0.874 reaches it, Britain is 1.6811

Irad is right, but Americans mafia if not steal the market will fail darzhavata.kolko banks and financial nstitutions went bankrupt in the U.S.? ...

Reason: