Harmonic Analysis - page 262

geonai:
Gbp-$-1.6811

I'm sorry I do not understand!

geonai:
Gbp-$-1.6811

Hi geonai,

Could you be clearer when you share your thought and analysis in the thread? It seems that for some people including me have a difficulty understand your post.

Thank you,

RyuShin

dan50:
I'm sorry I do not understand!

maybe you had expected that after the reading of the minutes of the committee Fed would sell dollars .....

RyuShin:
Hi geonai,

Could you be clearer when you share your thought and analysis in the thread? It seems that for some people including me have a difficulty understand your post.

Thank you,

RyuShin

you see nothing is good enough for everyone/or anyone Too short, too long, too bad !

Standardization of communication, tpl-s etc..could help, and ther might be a language issue as well, however pics would help.

geonai:
Gbp-$-1.6811

geonai, please post a picture.

Will help to undersatand why you picked 1.6811 instead of 1.67995, 1.6800 or 1.68250.

Thanks a lot!

lobogabor:
:) you see nothing is good enough for everyone/or anyone Too short, too long, too bad ! Standardization of communication, tpl-s etc..could help, and ther might be a language issue as well, however pics would help.

I just would like the thread to be more understanding and useful for everybody.

RyuShin:
I just would like the thread to be more understanding and useful for everybody.

No question, I agree 100%

& I would like to help.

I see some potential on USDCAD daily and weekly.

irad:
GU 4H @ supply zone, also gartley pattern that harmonic traders probably already in the trade.

H1 showed bearish engulfing candle

1st target around 1.66

2nd target around 1.65

Price shot up. If you were a support/resistance trader, you might have kept your positions.

RyuShin:
I see some potential on USDCAD daily and weekly.

Up or down, or sideways?

As I look at those TFs, the weekly TL is borken, the daily trend points down.Possible on daily an AB=CD in the area of 1.0769 but I do not have much to back it up.

So is it a bear or a bull potential?

Please attach a pic Draw triangles with left hand, and dotted yellow only, and horizontal lines for buy entry green, sl with red thickness 0.

Comments with arial 8 yellow on black background .. kidding only, sorry.

p.s. I definitely like your clean and crispy charts, so please do not take anything wrong here!

Reason: