The dollar is getting stronger ??? - page 6

timbo писал(а) >>

Does Google work for you? Do a search for the words home loan interest-only.

Then tell me whether or not banks will allow me to repay interest only and hopefully apologise for "misleading people".

What can I say, the man simply does not know what assets and liabilities are, he does not know what a pyramid scheme is and certainly does not know the necessary and sufficient conditions for its existence, and continues to brazenly obtuse, or simply believe in a bright future.

Yes, sorry, it's a sin to laugh at the wretched.

P.S. For those who believed in the silly fairy tale from this moron, I declare that you will never get a loan from a bank without collateral, moreover, you will get this collateral discounted at a rate of 50%. In general, guys, if you are not the U.S., you are not the IMF, and you do not have aircraft carriers, tanks and nuclear missiles, you do not have personal stocks of oil, gas, diamonds, timber, I generally advise against taking loans.

P.S.S. Who took consumer loans ... um, idiot, I do not consider their actions for lack of a brain they have.

timbo писал(а) >>

Does Google work for you? Do a search for the words home loan interest-only.

Then you can tell me whether or not banks will let me repay interest-only and, I hope, apologise for "misleading people".

Look, your love of the state is understandable and understandable. Once you get in, it's hard to get out. Now in almost every post, you're going off on a tangent like, "I don't have to pay," "you're welcome," and so on. Everyone has long since figured out that you're fine, don't bother.

PapaYozh >> :

Look, your love of the state is understandable and understandable. Once you're in, it's hard to get out. Now in almost every post, you get a kick out of it and start saying things like, "I don't have to pay," "they're welcome," etc. Everyone has long since figured out that you're fine, don't bother.

I didn't get it, is it "yes - banks only allow you to pay interest on your mortgage" as I said, or "no - they don't" as you claimed.

It would be enough for me to cite just one link to any of the thousands of banks that are happy to offer interest-only mortgages to prove that you are the one misleading people and trying to talk about what you don't know. I gave you a chance to correct yourself and save face, you chose to switch to toilet language is also the answer.

xenon13 >> :

P.S. For those who believed in the silly fairy tale of this senile man, I declare that you will never get a loan from a bank without collateral, moreover, this collateral will be discounted to you at the rate of 50%. And in general guys, if you are not the US, you are not the IMF, and you do not have aircraft carriers, tanks and nuclear missiles, you do not have personal reserves of oil, gas, diamonds, timber, I do not recommend taking loans at all.

Here's the first lander that came up on google - http://www.lyndenbarrington.com.au/105_Home_Loan.html

Offers a 105% loan to buy up to a million worth of real estate. No aircraft carriers, nukes, oil, gas or diamonds required. Tell them about the 50% discount, they don't seem to know.

timbo писал(а) >>

I don't get it, is it "yes - banks only allow you to pay interest on mortgages" as I said, or "no - they don't" as you claimed.

It would be enough for me to cite just one link to any of the thousands of banks that are happy to offer interest-only mortgages to prove that you are the one misleading people and trying to talk about what you don't know. I gave you the opportunity to correct yourself and save face, you chose to switch to toilet language - that's an answer too.

I typed it into Yandex, do you mind?

The second link contains the text "During the first five years of your loan you can either pay interest only". So for the first five years "you can only pay interest" - is that what you meant?

I told you that there are no two types of credit: credit and various conditions - including delayed repayment, moratorium on early repayment, and so on. You are as stubborn as a sheep: "Loans don't need to be repaid".

P.S. Most of your posts can be described by the phrase: "I'm a Dartan, and you are pussies!" Those who do not know - start a discussion with you, those who know - avoid the discussion.

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

I typed it into Yandex, do you mind?

Going back to the mortgage question - unlike a credit card loan, a mortgage has to be repaid in full before the end of the mortgage term. You don't have to repay the loan on the card; the debt is automatically transferred to the next card.

timbo писал(а) >>

Here is the first lander that came up on google - http://www.lyndenbarrington.com.au/105_Home_Loan.html

Offers a 105% loan on property worth up to a million. No aircraft carriers, nukes, oil, gas or diamonds required. Tell them about the 50% discount, they don't seem to know about it.

Why are you sending me this scam?

105%? That's genius - pay 2.25% right away, the bank makes a profit. Do you know what it's for, clown? I don't think so... you don't know anything about banking.

You won't leave the house as collateral and you won't pay off the principal?

I would have thought you were just bad with English, but I already told you it's a head problem.

PapaYozh >> :
>> So unlike a credit card loan, a mortgage will have to be repaid before the end of the mortgage term. You don't have to repay the loan on the card; the debt is automatically transferred to the next card.

Let's get back on track...

Even if the interest-only period is only 5 years, as in your previous post, although the conditions may vary and the period can be anything. But agreed, only 5 years and then interest & principal payments start. Right? I will enrich your vocabulary with a few more words: re-finance and rollover.

After five years you refinance, i.e. you get a new interest-only loan with the same or another bank for another five years. The old loan is automatically repaid with the new one, and you continue to pay only the interest on the same amount.

That is what the US does all the time - when the time comes to pay off old debts, they simply re-borrow on the current terms - this is called a rollover. The main thing is to be able to service the debt, i.e. to pay interest. The principal may never be repaid at all.

I have never been adamant that loans should not be repaid, I have always said that it is possible not to repay them.

I'm no d'Artagnan, unfortunately, but those who throw around clichés but can't back up any of their claims with facts are unequivocally "f...rats".

xenon13 >> :

Why did you send me this scam?

105% ? brilliant - pay 2.25% immediately, the bank draws a profit right away. You know what this is for, clown? I don't think so... you don't know anything about banking.

You won't leave the house as collateral and you won't pay off the principal?

i would have thought you had a problem with your english, but i said i had a problem with my head...

Where is the 50% discount?

timbo писал(а) >>

I have never been adamant that loans should not be repaid, I have always said that they can be repaid.

Here's your phrase:

< quote

Well and a topic for reflection: who says debts have to be paid off? Debts have to be serviced, and they don't have to be paid back at all.

< end quote

Although in fact: There are some debts that are absolutely necessary to pay and some that are not absolutely necessary. But both the first and the second have to be paid.

And the ones that don't have to be paid back at all, but have to be serviced are the debts to the IMF.

Reason: