Harmonic Analysis - page 243

RyuShin:
Seems like the thread is still alive. Thanks to lobo, paul and those who have kept the the thread alive.

This is what I see currently on this, keep watching for at least a correction, monthly and weekly up, daily is in hesitation and below that is bear..., Aud is strong.. so lets see how long:

Hey man, good to see you back, where have you been?

This is the top one of the threads I have seen, do not let it off!

I am getting into the supply/demand theory which is great in itself, also seeing that ABCD is the basis...and other HPs work, pleeeez stay, and lets get better together here! Will you?

definitly its a dragon : logogabor will conquer the world riding it

Files:

EurCad bull abcd complete (orange) in a bull gartley

NzdUsd bear bat M15

AudNzd shows similar sympthoms but rather in trend direction - not a real HP though due to its AB ret at point C.

Less than 8 pips on impact, but may have already begun to reverse

I think he can be another good opportunity

We may consider a middle three a Butterfly and a Deep Bull Crab Pattern?

AB = CD In Training

paulselvan:
hello RyuShin,our more active trader...

Good to see you again paul. Currently I don't have a lot of time to trade like I used to. I have switched to long term trading.

lobogabor:
This is what I see currently on this, keep watching for at least a correction, monthly and weekly up, daily is in hesitation and below that is bear..., Aud is strong.. so lets see how long:

Hey man, good to see you back, where have you been? This is the top one of the threads I have seen, do not let it off! I am getting into the supply/demand theory which is great in itself, also seeing that ABCD is the basis...and other HPs work, pleeeez stay, and lets get better together here! Will you?

I will try to come by more often

EurGbp - simple and bull ABCD...what I wanna see everywhere

Should not be complex, just effective.

p.s: I also like to see simple and effective dragons working .

Reason: