Harmonic Analysis - page 239

We are already in the PRZ area, but would await a little bit more, because just below, at the 0886, also joins the pattern ab = cd.

EURUSD some possible scenarios H1/H4

Currently bear crab is firing from its 161%

Long opportunity to get into current up trend in the 1.39 BRN area and get a ride up to the completion of the bigger ABCD /3dr/Ww higher there.

GBPCHF looks to me like a shorting opportunity comes in the 1.4550 area, followed with a long opportunity

at a D1 Gartley being complete, bull crab is to come to its limits and a multiple support level...

lobogabor:
GBPCHF looks to me like a shorting opportunity comes in the 1.4550 area, followed with a long opportunity

at a D1 Gartley being complete, bull crab is to come to its limits and a multiple support level...

or another look at the bull options on GBPCHF

Chart GBPCHF, H12, 2014.03.16 22:36 UTC, Alpari, MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

EurUsd H4 bear opportunity - shark 113 and ABCD completed in a weekly reisitance zone

all this, in an up trend...

also a 3 drive(and abcd with it) with a wolfe wave bearish on H6

lobogabor:
A lot of pople are complaining about the sci-fi space ship look....included in ZUP.

I did not see Andrew in the external variables in the new zup indis, but here is an old one. Obviously the down trend line was broken, but also it did not get to the middle of andrews pitchfork, lets see what happens.

Andrew did not show his pitchfork until he has earned the 1st million on pitchforking cotton . So at least for him this tool worked well.

Do not have much update on this, but here is the EurGbp H4 bear crab I see potentially coming at a nice flip zone:

and looks like coming in the zone exactly as dan50 desribed... looks promising!

Would appreciate if I could hear some input regarding the Gartley/Butterfly/Crab pattern. Assuming both B and C retracements are to the 61.8, fitting both the Gartley, Crab and Butterfly pattern, would you guys still do a pending order at 78.6 (Gartley)? (Or even the 127 XA if the stop of Gartley gets hit)

alfies:
Would appreciate if I could hear some input regarding the Gartley/Butterfly/Crab pattern. Assuming both B and C retracements are to the 61.8, fitting both the Gartley, Crab and Butterfly pattern, would you guys still do a pending order at 78.6 (Gartley)? (Or even the 127 XA if the stop of Gartley gets hit)

I suggest you to check these our here:

Market Geometry & Harmonic Patterns

also might read Carneys books.

B point is different for most of these patterns listed.

With Gartley definitely a good idea to wait for both fib levels you mentioned.

Internal confluences of fibe levels of the patterns are equally important as the position of the overall price chart with supply/demand, support/resistance and HTF directions.

Good luck with it.

AudUsd as well as NzdUsd are approaching strong resistance levels so far very rapidly...

EurAud bull bat/ww in a HTF uptrend close to significant support levels

Reason: