Market Profile - page 4

Need help,a programer

hello

i need to help a programer

i have a market profile indicator

i want to edit this indicator :

1.add a option for number of drawing market profile candle(bars).

2.add a option for start Drawing time.

Thank you

Files:
mp.mq4  5 kb

Market profile

Hi all i just want from the professionals in this great community to let me know a bout the market profile any good knowledge or sites thanks allot for all.

zorrozorro10:
Hi all i just want from the professionals in this great community to let me know a bout the market profile any good knowledge or sites thanks allot for all.

We have this thread about.

A question

Anyone can help me with some good ebook/s manual/s about HOW TO use Market Profile when trading forex ? Thanks guys!

interesting info:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176527

mean trades

ethnios site

Has anyone seen this Market Profile for MT4? (it was posted in forexfactory)

Files:
pic.jpg  47 kb

fxcruiser:
This is what I can find on my indicators warehouse. I hope this works for you on MT4. Here is how I use MP, cycle, volume, etc., on NT.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

THanks yes this is the only one I found all over the net it doesnt seem to work anything like your pic, so I was looking for another? The one in my pic above is for Ninja, would be good if there was one similar for MT4

increase:
THanks yes this is the only one I found all over the net it doesnt seem to work anything like your pic, so I was looking for another? The one in my pic above is for Ninja, would be good if there was one similar for MT4

I believe the NT code for the MP on the chart I posted earlier is available. If some of our MT4 programmers will be willing to colloborate on coding it, then you may be able to use it as intended.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

traces where poc(pob) hanging during the day

Files:

fxbs:
traces where poc(pob) hanging during the day

Is it possible to modify the market profile indicator to show the value area?

(The range of prices where 70% of yesterdays volume took place)

Reason: