Harmonic Analysis - page 238

lobogabor:
Hi poruchik, which zup has this French pattern built in, or is it set up as a custom pattern? Tnx

Hi, bro!

in ZUP are 33 patterns (apart from a dragon, ab=cd and 3 drives) are by default built-in

1 . You can remove 33 patterns (EXEL) a new paragraph

2 . You can add the patterns in the sheet EXEL and ZUP them will read (a blue line)

all the best!

dan50:

We next entry into the PRZ

definitely looks promising

Let's try this too short

I think this is the exact PRZ with the maximum extension of 1.618BC which can be reverse

dan50:

I think this is the exact PRZ with the maximum extension of 1.618BC which can be reverse

In addition if it does not reverse at these HTF supply/resistance levels, it will be OK to go long. Definitely at these levels the RR is great.

gbpusd laying on ema 34 D & sma 150 h4

Gbp IP near

Files:
gbpusdh4.png  37 kb

AUDNZD H4 3 possible long entry levels and some harmonics emerging

M5

lobogabor:
EurAud M15

currently bear dragon

at this scale,its not a dragon but hipoocampus

are on your same wavelength!

dan50:

A lot of pople are complaining about the sci-fi space ship look....included in ZUP.

I did not see Andrew in the external variables in the new zup indis, but here is an old one. Obviously the down trend line was broken, but also it did not get to the middle of andrews pitchfork, lets see what happens.

Andrew did not show his pitchfork until he has earned the 1st million on pitchforking cotton . So at least for him this tool worked well.

Reason: