How to overcome greed in dealing to Forex? - page 6

the learning process in forex can be compared to a sinbad adventure, you will never know what you'll encounter next. but we learn along the way. thats just how it is.

trader_ph:
the learning process in forex can be compared to a sinbad adventure, you will never know what you'll encounter next. but we learn along the way. thats just how it is.

As long as we trade in forex, we need to learn and make more practice because it will make us be able to earn more profit. I also try to do it. I try to be better and better more.

Overcoming greed can be difficult because it is part of our emotion. Greed can make you to over trade or take a trade even when you know you are not suppose to . Having a good trading plan and being discipline enough to follow it will help you to control greed during trading.

trader_ph:

As child I loved the old Sindbad movies - good old unpretentious adventures. Maybe it is more like the old polynesians when they sat in their boats and sailed into the unknown, new isles, unknown waters, only stars above them showing them a direction.

krelian99:
As child I loved the old Sindbad movies - good old unpretentious adventures. Maybe it is more like the old polynesians when they sat in their boats and sailed into the unknown, new isles, unknown waters, only stars above them showing them a direction.

Depends on the stars : a supernova is so bright ... and dying And by the time we follow it, it will disappear.

But the idea is good : taking a rest of all the trading madness is always a good idea

krelian99:

The old Polynesian sailors used their balls to navigate. It's the most sensitive part of the body, so they would put them in the water so they could feel the wave patterns to locate islands out at sea.

Unfortunately it doesn't work very well for trading.

Greediness is not good generally for any business. Meditation will help you overcome the greed.

Try meditating when SNB does when they did

morro:
Try meditating when SNB does when they did

You shall - when your broker sues you after that

Reason: