Harmonic Analysis - page 183

AUDUSD 1h - Potential bullish shark.

Files:
audusdm15_1.png  53 kb

RyuShin:
AUDUSD 1h - Potential bullish shark.

Another option, potential bullish butterfly on renko.

Files:
audusdh4_1.png  44 kb

EURAUD 1h - Potential bearish N200.

Files:
euraudh4_3.png  59 kb

I finally loaded range bar chart successfully. I've been testing renko chart and I've found a little problem with the renko indicator. The problem is that it kinda repaints. Sometimes it doesn't collect proper data I don't know why. Anyways here's some comparison between renko and range.

Files:

RyuShin:
I finally loaded range bar chart successfully. I've been testing renko chart and I've found a little problem with the renko indicator. The problem is that it kinda repaints. Sometimes it doesn't collect proper data I don't know why. Anyways here's some comparison between renko and range.

Hi RyuShin, good to see that you got range bars loaded, I still cannot, could you please share the indicator you use? as I have tried a few but still no success Thanks

SuperSic58:
Hi RyuShin, good to see that you got range bars loaded, I still cannot, could you please share the indicator you use? as I have tried a few but still no success Thanks

Sure. Go here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178540 and scroll down and look for "RangeBar_e.ex4". This one works great so far. It doesn't freeze unlike other ones I tried.

Here's instruction incase you don't know.

1. Open a 1 minitue chart of any pair.

2. Add the indicator and set bar height.

3. When chart says "open offline char for...", go to open offline chart.

That's it. It should work now.

Files:
untitled_3.png  58 kb
untitled2.png  42 kb

RyuShin:
Sure. Go here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178540 and scroll down and look for "RangeBar_e.ex4". This one works great so far. It doesn't freeze unlike other ones I tried.

Here's instruction incase you don't know.

1. Open a 1 minitue chart of any pair.

2. Add the indicator and set bar height.

3. When chart says "open offline char for...", go to open offline chart.

That's it. It should work now.

Thanks for that, got it loaded

With regard to set bar height, which I assume relates to ticks, what number have you picked and why? its just that I note different people trade under different numbers. Thanks

SuperSic58:
Thanks for that, got it loaded With regard to set bar height, which I assume relates to ticks, what number have you picked and why? its just that I note different people trade under different numbers. Thanks

To be honest, I don't know what tick size is most suitable for me yet. Now set 130 to see what's going on. I've read that 133 and 233 are common. I'll check them out later.

NZDUSD 1h - Potential bullish bat.

Files:
nzdusdm30-2.png  56 kb

EurNzd H1/H4 potential bear bat and a bigger bear gartley

Files:
Reason: