Harmonic Analysis - page 180

GBPUSD - previous double top could be now support.

Files:

RyuShin:
I'm not sure if I trade renko chart with harmonics. Renko chart is kinda "low time frame" which I don't usually trade but the renko chart I loaded is similar to 15m chart which is the lowest timeframe I consider trading. Anyways I will test and see what potentiality it provides. You can download the renko chart indicator and dll file here https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here. Look for "Forex Crocodile System" I posted yesterday. It comes with the renko indicator. It has installation instruction.

I have the crocodile showing up as supposed to, now how do I get to a renko chart now, similar of yours, just with renko candles?

lobogabor:
I have the crocodile showing up as supposed to, now how do I get to a renko chart now, similar of yours, just with renko candles?

There's an instruction in the folder. It's easy. Open a 1m char of any pair, load the renko temp that is in the folder, go to offline, open 3m chart of the pair. Do not close the 1m chart cuz it's the source.

RyuShin:
There's an instruction in the folder. It's easy. Open a 1m char of any pair, load the renko temp that is in the folder, go to offline, open 3m chart of the pair. Do not close the 1m chart cuz it's the source.

That is what I am saying, I was OK with it, now I do have a trend following template, but no clean renko chart what you have posted previously...

Now how do I get to just a clean renko chart without the rest of the info?

Also interesting not all harmonic indis wanna work on this chart...

lobogabor:
That is what I am saying, I was OK with it, now I do have a trend following template, but no clean renko chart what you have posted previously... Now how do I get to just a clean renko chart without the rest of the info? Also interesting not all harmonic indis wanna work on this chart...

lobo, load only the renko char temp. You don't need to load the crocodile system temp unless you wanna trade with it. Just remove all indicators and then set up the renko chart on your own.

RyuShin:
lobo, load only the renko char temp. You don't need to load the crocodile system temp unless you wanna trade with it. Just remove all indicators and then set up the renko chart on your own.

Ahh silly me, yes I had it just the coloring fooled me. Tnx!!

Files:

RyuShin:
NZDUSD 4h - Potential bearish N200. A small bearish bat didn't work out. Now a bearish gartley is on. Currently price is in area of structure resistance level. If price breaks and candle closes above B of the N200, it may be likely to keep rallying and complete the N200.

It bounced after reaching around B of the N200.

Files:
nzdusdh4_4.png  67 kb

NZDUSD 3om - Potential bullish bat.

Files:
nzdusdm30_1.png  63 kb

USDJPY 30m - Potential bearish bat and cypher.

Files:

EURUSD 30m - Potential bullish N200. Renko - Potential bullish cypher.

Files:
eurusdh1_5.png  54 kb
eurusdh4_6.png  45 kb
Reason: