MT4 Renko Indicator no repaint

Hello,

i have find here: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/9839 a Renko Indicator, but this Indicator does change his color sometimes at the first and till the second last bar, it looks like repaint.

I did think Renko Bars did not repaint, is the indicator just not coded good or is it normal that Renko indicators repaint?

That is a terrible implementation. It runs off the current chart and repaints each tick. It's accuracy is dependent on the current bar size.

WHRoeder:
That is a terrible implementation. It runs off the current chart and repaints each tick. It's accuracy is dependent on the current bar size.

do you know another renko indicator wich does work correct?

PlanandTrade:

do you know another renko indicator wich does work correct?
Does it need to be an indicator? Most Renko implementations are coded for use with offline charts.

Ovo:
Does it need to be an indicator? Most Renko implementations are coded for use with offline charts.

do you know a right working solution?

PlanandTrade:

do you know a right working solution?

There are a few, google them out. I cannot say which one is the best, I use my own implementation.

I think the best way is know how work renko charts and coded by yourself.

I want to test an EA work with renko and my idea is make the code for work in OpenPrice.

VabRus:

I think the best way is know how work renko charts and coded by yourself.

I want to test an EA work with renko and my idea is make the code for work in OpenPrice.

I have not find good infos how renko must be code.

from wich price must you start to calculate, when you look back you have just closed candels and like i did understand renko bars are build with tick price.

PlanandTrade:

I have not find good infos how renko must be code.

from wich price must you start to calculate, when you look back you have just closed candels and like i did understand renko bars are build with tick price.

It´s easy, renko charts is based in psycological levels by default configuration, the charts are created depending on the price situation.

It´s hard for my english explain you.

VabRus:

It´s easy, renko charts is based in psycological levels by default configuration, the charts are created depending on the price situation.

It´s hard for my english explain you.

It is interesting, that even this chart has defects in wicks around turning points. Now I probably understand, why so many mt4 users are searching for a "good" Renko.
Reason: