Harmonic Analysis - page 182

USDJPY 1h - Potential bullish gartley.

Files:

RyuShin or anyone else for that matter, have you ever looked at the stats for a 61.8% fib retrace turning into a great AB=CD? as such putting in a pending order at the 61.8 and trading the CD leg. Take the USD/JPY for an example. I know on another thread this guy trades it with some success, be good to hear your views, for me I would have been to nervous about getting through the big 100.00 round number

Files:
usdjpy1hr.jpg  440 kb

RyuShin:
EURJPY renko - Potential bullish bat.

I was waiting for a green candle in the PRZ to enter positions but price penetrated the PRZ so I didn't enter.

Files:
eurjpyh4_3.png  50 kb

RyuShin:
USDJPY 1h - Potential bullish gartley.

Potential bearish butterfly added.

Files:

SuperSic58:
RyuShin or anyone else for that matter, have you ever looked at the stats for a 61.8% fib retrace turning into a great AB=CD? as such putting in a pending order at the 61.8 and trading the CD leg. Take the USD/JPY for an example. I know on another thread this guy trades it with some success, be good to hear your views, for me I would have been to nervous about getting through the big 100.00 round number

That's what they call "aggressive C". The rule is simple. Enter at 61.8. It works if you know how to properly trade it. I would set SL above/below 78.6. I would look for divergence and/or resistance. The one on USDJPY, we can see resistance. Look at 61.8 AB retracement level and look left, there's previous support that became resistance. There's also previous resistance. RSX shows divergence as well. With that being said it was a great opportunity. I didn't take it cuz I was asleep. We would be nervous about trading unless we're confident about our skills I think.

Files:
usdjpyh1_2.png  61 kb

SuperSic58:

Here's another example. 61.8 AB retracement of the potential bearish butterfly. Look left, there's previous resistance between 61.8 and 78.6. That previous resistance could be now support. I'm sure some traders take this.

Files:
usdjpyh1_3.png  58 kb

RyuShin:
That's what they call "aggressive C". The rule is simple. Enter at 61.8. It works if you know how to properly trade it. I would set SL above/below 78.6. I would look for divergence and/or resistance. The one on USDJPY, we can see resistance. Look at 61.8 AB retracement level and look left, there's previous support that became resistance. There's also previous resistance. RSX shows divergence as well. With that being said it was a great opportunity. I didn't take it cuz I was asleep. We would be nervous about trading unless we're confident about our skills I think.

Thanks for that, this is what I love so much about this style of trading, look how it went exactly to the D on your chart, amazing

EURUSD 1h - Two potential bullish cyphers. The pair broke the trendline support. The pair may continue dropping.

Files:
eurusdh4_8.png  63 kb

SuperSic58:
Thanks for that, this is what I love so much about this style of trading, look how it went exactly to the D on your chart, amazing

You'll like it more, look after the ABCD, a bearish cypher completion. Back-to-back patterns.

Files:
usdjpyh1_4.png  67 kb

RyuShin:
EURGBP 30m - Potential bullish cypher.

Looks like the cypher didn't work out but it did work out. Now we have a potential bullish gartley and ABCD.

Files:
eurgbph4_2.png  63 kb
Reason: