Harmonic Analysis - page 56

NZDUSD H1. Potential bullish N200.

Files:
nzdusdh1.png  52 kb

EURCHF H1. Potential bullish bat and potential bearish butterfly.

Files:
eurchfh1.png  38 kb

irad:
EURJPY 1H - potential bearish butterfly or bullish bat(aggressive-C trade also)

The PRZ of the butterfly is close to the PRZ of this butterfly on H4. Even if the butterfly on H1 gets invalid, there's the other one awaiting for reentry and I think when the butterfly on H4 completes, the gartley on USDJPY on H1 may complete as well.

Files:
eurjpyh4.png  68 kb
usdjpyh1.png  48 kb

RyuShin:
Again I was gonna miss a crab lol.. Do you always look for a crab pattern after a gartley pattern?

Yup, always

when you have gartley or bat, it's best to keep in mind that it'll fail into crab

because crab B point is 38.2-61.8 so as bat and gartley

that's why when I hit my SL I just look for the next pattern on the same pair because my failed pattern formed something bigger

look at zup indicator, you see it just keep forming pattern when price moves until it found the reversal pattern then it just stand there like it been there whole time and your like "oh man.. if only I saw that one" LOL...

irad:
Yup, always when you have gartley or bat, it's best to keep in mind that it'll fail into crab because crab B point is 38.2-61.8 so as bat and gartley that's why when I hit my SL I just look for the next pattern on the same pair because my failed pattern formed something bigger look at zup indicator, you see it just keep forming pattern when price moves until it found the reversal pattern then it just stand there like it been there whole time and your like "oh man.. if only I saw that one" LOL...

B of bat should be 38.2-50 in my rule. I didn't know you take 61.8 for bat as well. I know that's why I say "ZUP repaints". It doesn't repaint like other repaint indicators though. It's still a good indicator yet without it I feel much more comfortable.

RyuShin:
B of bat should be 38.2-50 in my rule. I didn't know you take 61.8 for bat as well. I know that's why I say "ZUP repaints". It doesn't repaint like other repaint indicators though. It's still a good indicator yet without it I feel much more comfortable.

B of bat for me is 38.2-61.7 as long it didn't touch the 61.8 I still look for the PRZ at 88.6.

I use less and less zup but sometime it just popping up something interesting so it's always nice to have it as a backup

irad:
B of bat for me is 38.2-61.7 as long it didn't touch the 61.8 I still look for the PRZ at 88.6. I use less and less zup but sometime it just popping up something interesting so it's always nice to have it as a backup

Actually that's right. In fact I draw bat patterns with over 50 B like 55.9. If it's closer to 61.8, I look for tradable gartley and try to find good confluence.

Another insight on the EURJPY, bearish Bat pattern completion @ butterfly PRZ

irad:
Another insight on the EURJPY, bearish Bat pattern completion @ butterfly PRZ

Awesome. Also three drives

Files:
eurjpyh4_2.png  70 kb

GBPUSD M5. Potential bearish gartley and agg/safety C entry.

Files:
gbpusdm5.png  46 kb
Reason: