Harmonic Analysis - page 114

USDCAD 30m - Potential bearish cypher. 78.6 XA of the cypher sits close to 38.2 retracement of the last swing on 4hour chart.

Files:
usdcadm30_2.png  65 kb

NZDUSD 30m - Potential bullish N200.

Files:
nzdusdm30.png  55 kb

EURCHF 1h - Potential bearish gartley and bullish butterfly.

Files:
eurchfh1_1.png  64 kb

USDJPY 4h - Potential bearish gartley and bullish butterfly.

Files:
usdjpyh4_5.png  50 kb

RyuShin:
EURCHF 1h - Potential bearish gartley and bullish butterfly.

Hi Ryu, are you drawing the potential future patterns in manually, or is it indicator assisted?

Normally I do not look into the future that much, however I like the BAMM trades, so should start doing it.

lobogabor:
Hi Ryu, are you drawing the potential future patterns in manually, or is it indicator assisted? Normally I do not look into the future that much, however I like the BAMM trades, so should start doing it.

I draw patterns completely manually. Sometimes it may be too early to draw a pattern but it's always good to be attentive. I still use ZUP (135 ALL HL 113) because sometimes it detects what I miss. Looking for future patterns is good to me because I can identify C of each pattern and entry agg C (not always though). What are BAMM trades?

Carneys Harmonic trading vol2 - Bat Acceleration Magnet Move (or sthg like that)

On the move from C to D usually there is an accelerated move when the B level is broken through, and the price rushes to D. Not very beneficial with gartley, but bat,butterfly, crab etc. it really can be. Carney states it might be less profit than trading the HP completion itself, but more rapid small profit. Testing the patterns I see a good return on these trades, earning the profit before even engaging in trading D completion. He has further developed the concept (or is that a different concept, I cannot tell): RSI BAMM for the whole pattern X-D rsi divergence, but seems to be hard to understand for me.

carbonmimetic:
ooohohohho..AUDUSD down today? first day in order to go to 11?..may be!

I was wrong...AUDUSD only reached 10 and then boom..up on eleventh day!

lobogabor:
Carneys Harmonic trading vol2 - Bat Acceleration Magnet Move (or sthg like that) On the move from C to D usually there is an accelerated move when the B level is broken through, and the price rushes to D. Not very beneficial with gartley, but bat,butterfly, crab etc. it really can be. Carney states it might be less profit than trading the HP completion itself, but more rapid small profit. Testing the patterns I see a good return on these trades, earning the profit before even engaging in trading D completion. He has further developed the concept (or is that a different concept, I cannot tell): RSI BAMM for the whole pattern X-D rsi divergence, but seems to be hard to understand for me.

Isn't Carney the guy who discovered the shark pattern? I'd understand more if he explains BAMM with some figures.

carbonmimetic:
I was wrong...AUDUSD only reached 10 and then boom..up on eleventh day!

The pair tested the former-resistance support area and then boom straight north. It was a good sigh for me to go long. Now I'm waiting for the pair to complete the bearish butterfly.

Files:
audusdh4_1.png  66 kb
Reason: