Harmonic Analysis - page 115

RyuShin:
Isn't Carney the guy who discovered the shark pattern? I'd understand more if he explains BAMM with some figures.

He has discovered a lot incl 5-0 I believe, which would contain shark very often. He also has dwgs for illustration, but here is one of mine as I understand...

I am also looking at dragon as a possible earlier entry possibly rather close to a C entry, but I do not know yet.

Files:

lobogabor:
He has discovered a lot incl 5-0 I believe, which would contain shark very often. He also has dwgs for illustration, but here is one of mine as I understand... I am also looking at dragon as a possible earlier entry possibly rather close to a C entry, but I do not know yet.

The BAMM method may be able to be used on NZDUSD daily. The pair broke B of the bat. There's former-resistance support level around B. If the pair pulls back, it may be a good idea to consider long around that level.

Files:
nzdusddaily.png  64 kb

RyuShin:
The BAMM method may be able to be used on NZDUSD daily. The pair broke B of the bat. There's former-resistance support level around B. If the pair pulls back, it may be a good idea to consider long around that level.

Currently there is a bear shark from 113 in action H1/H4. That might lead to break down below the B level. TP1 38.2 fibret is at 0.8030. B looks definitely a strong support, with LTF bull HPs... lets see.

Files:

lobogabor:
Currently there is a bear shark from 113 in action H1/H4. That might lead to break down below the B level. TP1 38.2 fibret is at 0.8030. B looks definitely a strong support, with LTF bull HPs... lets see.

Can you post a pic of the bearish shark?

RyuShin:
Can you post a pic of the bearish shark?

Sorry took a while to create...it is the above post now (H1 would be more digestable...)

Though measuring out on H1 it has not reached the XA fibex 113 for C, so likely to be be invalid...

Files:

it's hard to use your harmonic indicator. there is no label.

Faststare:
it's hard to use your harmonic indicator. there is no label.

What label are you looking for?

Here is one with your tpl built with...

Files:

lobogabor:
What label are you looking for?

I'm looking for a harmonic pattern if it's garley, butterfly, 3 drive. it's quite hard to spot. >_<

Posted above. Pls. tell me what extra one can learn from the comments?

very helpful comment senior. I just want to improve your indicator like autochartist indicator but you ignore me?

Reason: