Harmonic Analysis - page 107

lobogabor:
Tnx. The one in case of GbpJpy the bfly 113 would have made about 15-20 pips, but does not matter this time. I saved the spec of it, sometimes I plan to gather all these new stuff into one cheatsheet.

It's always good to have a cheat sheet but I think having too many patterns doesn't mean to be more accurate than having less. It's just my opinion.

RyuShin:
GBPJPY M15 - Potential bearish bat. The pair may retest recent high. Between 61.8 and 78.6 retracement of XA of the pattern we can see previous resistance as well.

The bat pattern completed and price exceeded X of the pattern. Usually if price exceeds X of a pattern, that's when I execute SL. But I didn't close. I kept it instead because I thought 156.56 area is a very strong resistance and I found a divergence on daily chart. Maybe now price is just pulling back and going up again but I have a reason to stay short. The pair may fill the Sunday gap later.

Files:
gbpjpym15_1.png  38 kb
gbpjpyh4.png  52 kb

EURCHF Hourly - Currently there are two potential patterns. One is bearish bat pattern and the other is bullish butterfly. C of the butterfly currently trying to form which by the way maybe invalidates soon. After Monday, my weekly and monthly pivot indicators started working. They are fibonacci based. Look at the PRZ of the patterns. Resistance and support levels are sitting for the pattern. If the bat completes and price begins to go down, we will have a potential bullish gartley and N200.

Files:
eurchfh1.png  54 kb

RyuShin:
The bat pattern completed and price exceeded X of the pattern. Usually if price exceeds X of a pattern, that's when I execute SL. But I didn't close. I kept it instead because I thought 156.56 area is a very strong resistance and I found a divergence on daily chart. Maybe now price is just pulling back and going up again but I have a reason to stay short. The pair may fill the Sunday gap later.

I got out on X, but I am back for the same reasons, however I am not happy with myself. I had the resistance and gap consideration as well, but the candle closed above my resistance levels (made a HH/HC), so it means bullish, and that is why I am not so happy, but lets see now.

lobogabor:
I got out on X, but I am back for the same reasons, however I am not happy with myself. I had the resistance and gap consideration as well, but the candle closed above my resistance levels (made a HH/HC), so it means bullish, and that is why I am not so happy, but lets see now.

If something is against your rule and makes you not happy, you should get out of the position I think.

USDJPY M30 - Potential bat bearish bat.

Files:
usdjpym30.png  49 kb

...harmonicforex.com...usdjpy h4/d bat...

Files:
usdjpyh4_3.png  59 kb

paulselvan:
...harmonicforex.com...usdjpy h4/d bat...

Bearish cypher and butterfly as well. It'd be a great short opportunity.

Files:
usdjpydaily.png  57 kb

AUDUSD Daily - Potential bearish butterfly.

Files:
audusddaily.png  47 kb

lobogabor:

Did you end up buying? I close my short position after price broke and went long.

Files:
gbpjpym30.png  55 kb
Reason: