Harmonic Analysis - page 109

example on EURUSD chart 5 min:

4 hours cycle: input 24

2 hours cycle : input 12

input is ALWAYS half of cycle (4h are 48 bars on chart 5min)

don't forget that cycles sometimes last exactly 4h...sometimes a bit more...but when 4h is up and 2 h is down below zero line....you know that is starting the second 2h cycles up .

on chart 15m I follow 1 day cycle..11h+11h

input 44 and 22

example of ideal 4h cycle...2h+2h .....or whatever you want.....2 days cycle and 1+1 cycle

Files:
esempio.gif  9 kb

carbonmimetic:
example on EURUSD chart 5 min: 4 hours cycle: input 24 2 hours cycle : input 12 input is ALWAYS half of cycle (4h are 48 bars on chart 5min) don't forget that cycles sometimes last exactly 4h...sometimes a bit more...but when 4h is up and 2 h is down below zero line....you know that is starting the second 2h cycles up . on chart 15m I follow 1 day cycle..11h+11h input 44 and 22

Thank you fore sharing carbon. I'll give a shot at the indicator and see how it treats me

carbonmimetic:
example on EURUSD chart 5 min: 4 hours cycle: input 24 2 hours cycle : input 12 input is ALWAYS half of cycle (4h are 48 bars on chart 5min) don't forget that cycles sometimes last exactly 4h...sometimes a bit more...but when 4h is up and 2 h is down below zero line....you know that is starting the second 2h cycles up . on chart 15m I follow 1 day cycle..11h+11h input 44 and 22

carbon it is okay to use the indicator on higher time frames?

Carbon, could you guide us how to use the indicator? I don't know what to identify with the indicator. Thank you for taking your time.

RyuShin:
carbon it is okay to use the indicator on higher time frames?

yes....I use the following:

1m chart with:

15 m cycle

30 m cycle

60 m cycle

120 m cycle

5m chart with:

2 h cycle

4 h cycle

8 h cycle

15 m chart with:

1 day cycle (I consider 22 h)

11 h cycle

30 m chart with:

2 days cycle about 44-45 h

2 days cycle about 52 h

60 m chart with:

3.5 days cycle

7 days cycle

14 days cycle

on daily chart I follow long cycle...60-120-250 days....

a very simple example:

AUDUSD chart 1m

at 12.00 pm (Rome time) there ie a low

at 14.00 p.m there is another low...very good entry long....but you can apply it to every time frame

2 h cycles is about 120-150 minutes...try yourself and tell me what you see!!!

carbonmimetic:
a very simple example: AUDUSD chart 1m at 12.00 pm (Rome time) there ie a low at 14.00 p.m there is another low...very good entry long....but you can apply it to every time frame 2 h cycles is about 120-150 minutes...try yourself and tell me what you see!!!

Thanks carbon but could you post a picture as well so that I can grasp your explanation better?

when you understand that a new cycle begans?...when you see big cycle (120 m pink line) below zero line and little subcycle (1 h cycle green line below zero too!

Files:
aud1_1.gif  82 kb

carbonmimetic:
when you understand that a new cycle begans?...when you see big cycle (120 m pink line) below zero line and little subcycle (1 h cycle green line below zero too!

Hmm I'm confused :/ I don't exactly understand use of the indicator :/ You said "cycle for time", okay but how do you utilize cycle and time for trading? What and when cycle and time could be a trigger for trading?

Reason: