Harmonic Analysis - page 108

lobogabor:
I got out on X, but I am back for the same reasons, however I am not happy with myself. I had the resistance and gap consideration as well, but the candle closed above my resistance levels (made a HH/HC), so it means bullish, and that is why I am not so happy, but lets see now.

Could you explain your resistance levels with a picture? Thanks.

USDCHF M30 - Potential bearish cypher.

Files:
usdchfm30.png  52 kb

RyuShin:
AUDUSD Daily - Potential bearish butterfly.

Hi RyuShin,

happy to meet you again on AUDUSD.....

I don't know the future.....BUT IF AUDUSD will go up.....there will be a good resistance at 38.2-41.42 retracement price with 1.618 of swing A from B.....and I hope AUDUSD will reache that resistance at 38.2-41.42 TIME of all the decline since APRIL 2013.

In mean time I think to follow 2 cycle days for retracements and to buy.

Files:
audusd_1.gif  20 kb

this is the 2 days cycle...for now very good to follow.....I repeat for NOW.

Files:
ciclo.gif  42 kb

harmonic pattern give us price...but Demark's sequential give us Time....time to sell for now.

4H countdown 9-13

15 min 9-13

5 min divergence on stoc

Files:

carbonmimetic:
Hi RyuShin, happy to meet you again on AUDUSD..... I don't know the future.....BUT IF AUDUSD will go up.....there will be a good resistance at 38.2-41.42 retracement price with 1.618 of swing A from B.....and I hope AUDUSD will reache that resistance at 38.2-41.42 TIME of all the decline since APRIL 2013. In mean time I think to follow 2 cycle days for retracements and to buy.

Hey carbon I'm glad to see you too. It's been kinda long time no see you around. Anyways I haven't posted AUDUSD but I've traded the pair. I really like the way you analyze. AUDUSD is on a uptrend evidently. Maybe soon there will be some pullback or maybe it'll change its direction. I'd like to see your analysis on other pairs if you have any

Would anybody need a good free refresher about structure, harmonics and philosophy, there you go, a one week training/webinar in the second half of Sep.

Worth every peny and every minute you spend there:

Forex Trading: How to trade Ratio Pattern:

Forex Trading: How to trade Ratio Pattern

RyuShin:
Hey carbon I'm glad to see you too. It's been kinda long time no see you around. Anyways I haven't posted AUDUSD but I've traded the pair. I really like the way you analyze. AUDUSD is on a uptrend evidently. Maybe soon there will be some pullback or maybe it'll change its direction. I'd like to see your analysis on other pairs if you have any

"AUDUSD is on a uptrend evidently"....yes..so pay attention to steps....fibo levels +SMA 15-21-71 ON ALL TIME FRAMES...and cycles for time.

On 1m chart I use also HIGH-LOW ACTIVATOR multitime frame (MLADEN did it....)..15m-30m-60m-4h.

On 1h chart I use HIGH-LOW ACTIVATOR daily and weekly....so as you can see very very simple things with 8 charts on 2 monitors

Files:
aud1.gif  126 kb
aud2.gif  109 kb

carbonmimetic:
"AUDUSD is on a uptrend evidently"....yes..so pay attention to steps....fibo levels +SMA 15-21-71 ON ALL TIME FRAMES...and cycles for time.On 1m chart I use also HIGH-LOW ACTIVATOR multitime frame (MLADEN did it....)..15m-30m-60m-4h.On 1h chart I use HIGH-LOW ACTIVATOR daily and weekly....so as you can see very very simple things with 8 charts on 2 monitors

These days I don't spend much time on lower time frames. I don't know I feel comfortable on higher time frames. It's kinda weird cuz I used to pay a lot of attention to lower time frames rather than higher time frames. Maybe it's a good idea to use a multitime frame indicator on lower time frame. You said "cycle for time", sorry if I asked you this before but do you use a cycle indicator?

here it is...:

Files:
Reason: