Harmonic Analysis - page 54

RyuShin:
The gartley invalidation. Now we have a potential bearish anti buttefly. The pair has gotten a remarkable rejection after touching the weekly support. With that being said, the pair is likely to reverse. EURUSD on the other hand, it touched weekly resistance and began to showing some rejection, which by the way the bearish butterfly is complete on the pair.

The butterfly on EURUSD worked out. Hit first target. There may be a potential bat pattern on 5 minute chart.

Files:
eurusdh1_11.png  50 kb

EURJPY H1. Potential bearish cypher.

Files:
eurjpyh1_7.png  51 kb

USDCAD M5 potential bullish bat. Canadian data is going to be released soon. Let's see what's gonna happen.

Files:
usdcadm5.png  54 kb

RyuShin:
USDCAD M5 potential bullish bat. Canadian data is going to be released soon. Let's see what's gonna happen.

I was waiting for the pattern to complete BEFORE the data release. My 5min-pattern-before-data rule is that a pattern should be complete before the data release. Anyways nothing to lose, my second position for the butterfly ended up BE and the bearish anti bat is invalid now.

Files:
usdcadm5_1.png  47 kb

EURCHF H1. Potential bearish anti gartley. Updated, I made a mistake drawing. Forget about this.

RyuShin:

maybe that one fail into a crab?

irad:
maybe that one fail into a crab?

Awesome! This is why I'd like traders to share different thoughts. It's like two-man show in the thread lol.. Anyways that's a good insight irad. I missed the crab which seems to be working out.

USDJPY H1. Potential bearish gartley and agg/safety C entry. RSX shows overbought on H1 but on H4 it doesn't. It may go down to 61.8 retracement of AB and then go up to complete the gartley. When it completes, RSX may show overbought on H4.

Files:
usdjpyh1_4.png  44 kb

CADJPY M30. Potential bearish N200.

Files:
cadjpyh1_2.png  51 kb

pls attached ur template and indicators

Reason: