Harmonic Analysis - page 135

RyuShin:
Post and share cypher patterns you find and which fail into shark if you have time so that we could analyze together.

OK, not today, but I will .

In code when I was trying to find those and differentiate I used these parameters:

Cypher:

(retXB>=R0382*minret) && (retXB=R1272*minret) && (retXC=R0618*minret) && (retXD<=R0786*maxret)

Shark:

(retXB>=R0382*minret) && (retXB=R1130*minret) && (retXC=R0886*minret) && (retXD<=R1130*maxret)

It pretty much works for me so far, and these are the parameters we talked about, and you correctly pointed out the difference in D values...(shark C ) - both are named retXD here.

lobogabor:
There seems to be one plus indi shows a max butterfly.

I do not have this pair for LTF due to the high spread, I do have over 12 pips spread.

What is your view on this?

man..

i know it's a great confirmation that zup, korharmonic indicator or whatever harmonic indicator

but seriously when you find a pattern just stick with it and don't change your decision which pattern is it using some indicator

you can easly start repaint the found pattern and just keep losing alot because you thought it's a max gartley that ended up crab pattern.

# eurusd H1 and #eurusd H4

irad:
man..i know it's a great confirmation that zup, korharmonic indicator or whatever harmonic indicatorbut seriously when you find a pattern just stick with it and don't change your decision which pattern is it using some indicatoryou can easly start repaint the found pattern and just keep losing alot because you thought it's a max gartley that ended up crab pattern.

I agree. Everybody has their preference but using harmonic indicators more than one is mind-boggling and obviously lobo gets confused. Drawing by yourself is my recommendation.

GBPJPY 1h 108pips target 50 retracement. I found similar movement on CHFJPY but it was too late to enter.

Files:
gbpjpyh1_4.png  86 kb
chfjpyh1.png  69 kb
chfjpyh4.png  56 kb

RyuShin:
EURGBP 30m - Potential bearish gartley and bat.

Potential bearish cypher added. The bearish gartley kinda worked out. I took profit when it reached B of the gartley. Only 6pips gain but it's okay. I had a feeling that it'd go up again but I didn't enter long mainly because I was undetermined.

Files:
eurgbpm30_5.png  64 kb

CADJPY 1h - Potential bearish cypher.

Files:
cadjpyh1.png  65 kb

USDJPY 1h - Potential bearish cypher.

Files:
usdjpyh1_4.png  67 kb

AUDJPY 1h - Potential bearish gartley.

Files:
audjpyh1.png  66 kb

RyuShin:
NZDUSD 1h - Potential bearish cypher.

Worked out 40pips. My target was 38.2 which is exactly on DP (daily pivot).

Files:
nzdusdm30_4.png  60 kb
Reason: