Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1175

mladen:
That indicator uses zigzag values for extremes. You can not change that without disrupting the work of the rest of the code
According to mladen,
I just wanted to express the idea with the inputs that have other indicators,

But the main idea is just to be able to scroll each semafor symbols (I think they would be, 3buffersUp, and 3buffersDown, this is in the programming code), either above or below the candle,

Such as the ArrowGapUp / Down switch that is assigned numbers by reason of its displacement, this is in the Osma Cross zero mtf indicator.

hello Mladen, can you please make MTF for this binary comodo indi. and is this indi repaint or not. and also need the histogram  for multitimeframe chart. please.  thank you malden, 
Files:

ambivijay12345:
hello Mladen, can you please make MTF for this binary comodo indi. and is this indi repaint or not. and also need the histogram  for multitimeframe chart. please.  thank you malden, 
That is the renamed repainting version of ma crosses. Use some correctly coded ma cross indicator that is already multi time frame

mladen:
That is the renamed repainting version of ma crosses. Use some correctly coded ma cross indicator that is already multi time frame
ok mladen. thanks for the information.

mladen:
Apart from being decompiled, that is simply a regular macd that has ema for signal line. Any macd that does that will do exactly the same

I have a regular macd trad. I will appropriate if you can mark a spot on its crossovers, so that is displays like the macd pulse.

And make is MTF on smoother pixels for larger time frames. I have vision issues, those details on the indicator gives me a clearer vision. Tnx

Files:
MACD Trad.mq4  3 kb

mladen:
Sorry, have no idea what that indicator does (except that it is being sold - maybe you should contact the seller of it)
hi mladen
the indicator is free ( http ://goforexpro.com/GoFXPro-MQLMTF_STO.php ) but i need to activate the account for the indicator to work. And the indicator's creator just disappeared ( http ://www.donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=17281.88 ) so I can not activate the indicator anymore..

This pdf explains how the indicator works

Can you please help me find something similar or create a similar indicator

ty

RubVil:
hi mladen
the indicator is free ( http ://goforexpro.com/GoFXPro-MQLMTF_STO.php ) but i need to activate the account for the indicator to work. And the indicator's creator just disappeared ( http ://www.donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=17281.88 ) so I can not activate the indicator anymore..

This pdf explains how the indicator works

Can you please help me find something similar or create a similar indicator

ty

That is exactly what I told : if you have to activate the account in order to make the indicator work, then the indicator is sold.Call it whatever you like, it does not change anything

As of "replicating" : sorry - if you really think that it is so good, then by all means you should contact the seller of that thing

mladen:

That is exactly what I told : if you have to activate the account in order to make the indicator work, then the indicator is sold.Call it whatever you like, it does not change anything

As of "replicating" : sorry - if you really think that it is so good, then by all means you should contact the seller of thatthing

I already tried,
I would love to pay for this indicator but its not for sell
there are people who paid the creator of the indi $ 10,000 for a course, and they also tried contact him and no answer..
I used the indicator for several months without paying

hello Mladen,

hello Mladen, can you please make 2 RSI cross bar version for this rsi-2TF indi. thank you malden, 
Files:
RSI-2TF.mq4  8 kb

RubVil:

I already tried,
I would love to pay for this indicator but its not for sell
there are people who paid the creator of the indi $ 10,000 for a course, and they also tried contact him and no answer..
I used the indicator for several months without paying

Well if somebody payed $10.000 for a course from a "creator" of that indicator than it must be a wonder indicator :)

I am not creating (or cloning) any "wonder" indicator(s). Sorry. All the best

Reason: