Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1409

Hello Mladen, please help to add pop up alert to this candle with option of current/close candle.

Thanks in advance. 

emmany4:

Hello Mladen, please help to add pop up alert to this candle with option of current/close candle.

Thanks in advance. 

Since that is a decompiled code, try out some of the attached versions

Thanks Mladen!!!

And here is this one too : upgraded version of "perfect trend lines" (with all whistles and bells :))

Files:
ptl 2_2.mq4  10 kb

i need someone to help me turn this ema crossover to an EA.  open buy when blue arrow appear and sell when the red arrow appear exit the trade when the candle next to the arrow close. pls let the SL AND TP be ajustable and the MAs .   i just want to use it to trade the candle

dotmund:
i need someone to help me turn this ema crossover to an EA.  open buy when blue arrow appear and sell when the red arrow appear exit the trade when the candle next to the arrow close. pls let the SL AND TP be ajustable and the MAs .   i just want to use it to trade the candle

dotmund

Use any EA that uses MACD zero crosses - it will give exactly the same results as that indicator

mladen:

dotmund

Use any EA that uses MACD zero crosses - it will give exactly the same results as that indicator

pls i need it to only trade one candle per entry pls help me make the ea

"If someone needs IT so BAD!...they must be close to THE Holy Grail" -"The Art of War" Sun Tzu

dotmund:
pls i need it to only trade one candle per entry pls help me make the ea

Here is one simple ma cross ea (which is exactly what you are looking for)

Files:

dshah432:
Pls make this Unicross histo alert nmc to unicross buy sell arrow alert
It already has alerts (they are displayed as "up" and "down" but I don't think that it is a problem)
Reason: