Looking for ZigZag EA!

Hello Friends,

Today, i was searching for the ZigZag EA because an idea, which worth to try is just came into my mind, but i can't find any! There are some but i can't understand how they will work.

I want to simply let the EA work by:

- Immediately open Sell when the ZigZag paint High.

- Immediately open Buy when the ZigZag paint Low.

- TP and SL features are must.

If someone have a simple ZigZag EA which could work according to my criteria, please post it here, OR I ask coders like mladen, mrtools etc to kindly code this EA. I will ever remain thankful to you and to this community.

Best Regards and Wishing all of you the Best,

PrinceWahaj

princewahaj:
Hello Friends,

Today, i was searching for the ZigZag EA because an idea, which worth to try is just came into my mind, but i can't find any! There are some but i can't understand how they will work.

I want to simply let the EA work by:

- Immediately open Sell when the ZigZag paint High.

- Immediately open Buy when the ZigZag paint Low.

- TP and SL features are must.

If someone have a simple ZigZag EA which could work according to my criteria, please post it here, OR I ask coders like mladen, mrtools etc to kindly code this EA. I will ever remain thankful to you and to this community.

Best Regards and Wishing all of you the Best,

PrinceWahaj

PrinceWahaj

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173145 ?

mladen:
PrinceWahaj Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173145 ?

Hello mladen,

Just checked it now and can't find any EA, maybe i missed something, i need your help.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

princewahaj:
Hello mladen,

Just checked it now and can't find any EA, maybe i missed something, i need your help.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

PrinceWahaj

PlatinumBestD1 from that thread is an EA (for example). Also goldwarrior02b (4 versions in one packed file) are EAs

mladen:
PrinceWahaj PlatinumBestD1 from that thread is an EA (for example). Also goldwarrior02b (4 versions in one packed file) are EAs

Hello mladen,

Just want to make sure that, these are ZigZag EAs? There are 4 EAs in the thread. I want the EA which could run in Backtesting also, Could i able to backtest these EAs ? and Will they work with the new update of MT4 build 604?

princewahaj:
Hello mladen, Just want to make sure that, these are ZigZag EAs? There are 4 EAs in the thread. I want the EA which could run in Backtesting also, Could i able to backtest these EAs ? and Will they work with the new update of MT4 build 604?

They are all EAs using ZigZag for trading. I do not know if they will work on the new metatrader (did not test them)

i coded a zigzag ea ,and used the idea,but it it not profitable,do not try it.

Hello mladen,

I am very thankful to you, I am in love with TSD and its members...

Please do consider on my latest thread. I hope that you'll help me.

Thank you in advance and Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Reason: