REVERSE - IMPULSE System - page 5

lol

Harmonic

actually, you will be amazed in the results when you combine the reversal signals ( not impulse) with harmonic patterns. try it in backtest. it super profitable . i want to incorporate it in my style.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

has the latest zup indicators. sorry for posting this. but it can really help..

You came on here to sell it which shouldn't be hard to the odd one or two who have been taken in by thinking back testing is the solution and would probably try an egg timer to trade if the thought it tell them when to buy and sell. When the sand gets to the bottom TRADE!

This indicator has no correlation to a wave C, no more than i am Michael Schumacher. You can tell by the previous signals that it is based on std deviation bands.

philt:
You came on here to sell it which shouldn't be hard to the odd one or two who have been taken in by thinking back testing is the solution and would probably try an egg timer to trade if the thought it tell them when to buy and sell. When the sand gets to the bottom TRADE! This indicator has no correlation to a wave C, no more than i am Michael Schumacher. You can tell by the previous signals that it is based on std deviation bands.

got your point.

ok, in my observation. c waves an happen here... because it is a sudden impulse. that is whay i used that as filter but it differs per pair...

it up to you if you want to try it. but for me. it really works. as i have tried it. its ok to make fun of this system. the point is .. IT MAKES MONEY. Period..

princessfx:
got your point.

ok, in my observation. c waves an happen here... because it is a sudden impulse. that is whay i used that as filter but it differs per pair...

it up to you if you want to try it. but for me. it really works. as i have tried it. its ok to make fun of this system. the point is .. IT MAKES MONEY. Period..

Ok you have tried it, could of only been today seeing as its recent post.

What are your trading stats for today? How much have you made?

philt:
Ok you have tried it, could of only been today seeing as its recent post. What are your trading stats for today? How much have you made?

makes money it backtest. but with harmonic patterns.

princessfx:
actually, you will be amazed in the results when you combine the reversal signals ( not impulse) with harmonic patterns. try it in backtest. it super profitable . i want to incorporate it in my style.

has the latest zup indicators. sorry for posting this. but it can really help..

maybe u should share with us how u combine both systems in trading

ok... if this is misleading to be EW then fine...

@princessfx.. harmonic patterns? i'll check it. if you make money, pls post it for us to see. even in demo.

@philt, i know your a EWP user. i got your point as we have different views against it. personally, i use this system to complement my trading. thats all....

the point is.. im giving it away (eur/usd) for free!!! for you to check it out. so there is nothing to loose. no offense but, if you are jealous because you havt come up with your own system.. thats fine. we all have crab mentality... i understand you...

but to make this over. pls Dislike this post if you think i should not offer the other pairs anymore.. and LIKE if you still want it. the total will be my basis if i will still offer it. it will be like a poll.. anyways, i have done my part in this forum.. i dont want to have a bad reputation

i dont want to ransack this thread but.. i'll explain a bit..

first of all, i'm a harmonic trader... if all you harmonic traders agree, the main problem of harmonic trading is we dont know where the price will stop. at what retracement. you might be anticipating a bat, but in the end, will turn into a crab. etc. ABCD patterns hard to predict its ending. Since harmonic patterns depend on ratio, its the only confirmation tool we have. unless we use oscilators like stochastic and rsi. but their signals are useless because when a pattern is almost complete, the signal goes into extreme condition. always...

the only pattern i know that has added confirmation si the N200 pattern, thats why i trade it because it has "time requirements".. the more filters, the better

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182196

invented my harrymonic

indicator coded by grandaveous & poruchick

.. also 3 drives work. those are the 2 patterns i have confidence in risking my money. no more no less.

while doing bt with Zup indicator. i noticed the RI-EURUSD signals of REVERSALS as described in post 1 and 2.. when accompanied with pattens.. even those that i dont trade bacause i have no confidence to them (like butterfly, crab, total, shark,cypher, blackswan and etc..). worked! for short. this indicator and System could be the best confirmation with harmonic patterns.. as i have tested. Fibbonachi expansions might work for ABCD patterns, but RI is better.. try if for yourself... thats why im liking this system

the way i see it.. if a pattern appeared, then RI entry confirms, i can trade the pattern. this is what i have been looking for, and now, i think i have a Possibe solution. but i want to try it further on demo and Live with small balance.

The RI reversal entry rules is more important, if an harmonic pattern forms on the "entry point" of this system. is a high chance trade.

this forum started by kamyar has all the things we need to know regrding the patterns

Honestly, who makes money in harmonic if you trade all those patterns??

example is the pattern that i hate. the butterfly.. when i was about to enter in IR reversal trigger, the pattern formed! as an added confirmation.

Files:
ex1.jpg  134 kb

Thanks a lot. looking forward to its development and this looks promising.. i also know harmonic patterns but not to much. we can use this for the systems refinement. to be more precise in our trades, specially to those who dont use EWP...

i know someone who trades harmonic, the only thing is, harmonic trading can be agressive because of limit orders. i like it more confirmed anyway. it follows IR entries, then its safe.. backed up with a pattern. then we are adding more probabilities.

Reason: