REVERSE - IMPULSE System - page 7

yeah, im. i already made 1200k in live account 2 days. i enterned in the signal that dissapeared. but i confirmend with harmonic...but still worked.. i will be buying this & want to try aggressive setting. this is propable one of the best systems out there.

I bought it (see picture attached) and it disappeared in my belly, but I had that comfortable feeling...if you know what I mean........

princessfx:
yeah, im. i already made 1200k in live account 2 days. i enterned in the signal that dissapeared. but i confirmend with harmonic...but still worked.. i will be buying this & want to try aggressive setting. this is propable one of the best systems out there.
Files:
spam.gif  33 kb

newbie here, is system not worth it sir? how much di ya pay?

i havent sold pro version yet.

but it is $150 for 5pairs

but you should try it in eur/usd first

only 150 ser? if i gain that moneyy using yer system in EURusd. i consider buy it.

took signales that BUY-reversal. now trade lookn good. did i entar correctly?

Files:
signales.jpg  161 kb

SER! i got 170dollars won signal. how can i buy this?

i entar agressive type. i will use 150 to buy

Files:
sig.jpg  162 kb

princessfx:
yes, the first signal that i posted dissapeared when i change TF, maybe it has something to do with candle close. the one mentioned in post#1 regarding repainting stuff. but still worked for me. hohoho. ther is now a buy-reversal signal, but now dissapeared again. when i change TF i think the candle should close when the signal is confirmend for it to retain. have experienced that on BT

regarding this. the only thing you should do guys is:

Constatntly change your Timeframe when you see a signal, the signal could dissapear if the cande did not close high or low enough. if the signal dissapeared, then it is invalid.

before you enter trade, just change timeframe the go back in 5minute again to see if it is still present...

this was noted in Post#1

edited for reasons

Reason: